What’s on your remake wishlist?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
With remakes being all the rage now, I’m guessing we shall be seeing more companies jumping on the bandwagon, so what’s y’all wishlist?

Mine is:

Metal gear solid 1 and 3
GTA 3 and San Andreas
Chrono Trigger
Final Fantasy VI
Legacy of Kain
God of War 1
Ocarina of time
OG Halo
metal gear 1
super mario rpg :wow:
final fantasy IX
donkey kong country 2
super mario world yoshi's island 2
megaman 3
goldeneye 007
sonic 3 & knuckles
turtles in time
link to the past

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I think you mean remake breh

MGS in the style of MGSV
Dino Crisis in the style of the RE Remakes
Chrono Trigger in the style of FF8 Remake
San Andreas in the style of GTA V
Isn't mgs5 essentially mgs1 remake? I mean it's not a remaster and a remake is a different spin.

So is a fukkin squeal tho. If mgs5 was called mgs1 remake i guess people would have cared more? Stupid and yet it makes sense :ohhh: but i feel it makes sense if the goal is to cater to stupid people :francis:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Isn't mgs5 essentially mgs1 remake? I mean it's not a remaster and a remake is a different spin.

So is a fukkin squeal tho. If mgs5 was called mgs1 remake i guess people would have cared more? Stupid and yet it makes sense :ohhh: but i feel it makes sense if the goal is to cater to stupid people :francis:
:mjtf:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
as much as I like 2K11, I really hope sports game remaster are not a thing outside of maybe street mode type games

Remastering sports games that are yearly makes no fukking sense whatsoever, why would anyone buy 2K11 Remake in the middle of a 2021-20?? Season?

People want to play an up to date roster game. That's one crucial main reason everyone buys the game yearly.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
megaman battle network games
nba street
jak series
sonic adventure 1 and 2
naruto ultimate ninja 3 & accel series (not the storm games, the ones on PS2)
There's a rumor about a sonic adv 1 remake being in the works. I hope its true cause it really needs one. I sure I'm not the only one who thinks that it hasn't held up well. Sonic's stages are the only one's I'd legitimately replay nowadays. Everything else ranges from decent to tedious to just clunky and poorly designed.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Original Metal Gear 1 & 2 with Phantom Pain engine
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2 with an FF7 remake type combat system
Rockstar's Manhunt
Jet Set Radio Series
Banjo Kazooie
Syphon Filter
Freedom Fighters
The Thing
X-men Legends 1 & 2
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Hulk Ultimate Destruction

Last edited:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Remastering sports games that are yearly makes no fukking sense whatsoever, why would anyone buy 2K11 Remake in the middle of a 2021-20?? Season?

People want to play an up to date roster game. That's one crucial main reason everyone buys the game yearly.
agreed and those rosters are on the new games as well..I guess he meant the other aspects which I am not against (create a legend mode, Jordan mode they had). The only sports remaster should be those street games because they are one off