What's new york hood dudes obession with true religion?

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
I used to wear APC, switched up bought a pair of Nudies to try them out, I don't exactly like the fit and on top of that the crotch blew out within the first 5 months, now I've got two holes in my crotch area; unfortunately. I'm going to get some patches and sew them on to cover up the holes and rock them until I feel like washing them. Next pair of denims won't be Nudies though, I might not just even wear jeans from now on after this tbh.
thats what happened to my brother the same exact thing

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats what happened to my brother the same exact thing
They're actually known for that. With all honesty, the company knows that this happens frequently, and is basically inevitable, but I think it's done on purpose because if you look at the nudies website the jeans are advertised more for the punk scene, and they're from Sweden, and if they truly wanted to fix it then they could. They've got to be making millions each year.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
Nah, I had True Religions in HS, like 6 years ago.
lol i aint even gonna say nothing

lemme do you a favor

close20door-gif.25346

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I might not just even wear jeans from now on after this tbh.

Breh I don't really wear jeans anymore at all wasn't even like I made a proper decision just happened naturally only wear them now for vigorous work.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:beli:

They're the same thing. Coconut tree is a species of palm tree
They are NOT the same thing. If you're on a deserted island full of palm trees with no food you will die of hunger and thirst.
If you have coconut trees you will eat and ESPECIALLY drink good :jawalrus:. Big big big difference brethren

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
Trues?!? Them joints been played since like 2005/2006 when everyone started rocking em'. Wouldn't be caught dead in those. Robins is the next thing to get played out, they were exclusive like 3 years ago when they were charging $300 for a pair in NYC. Cult of Individuality is cool, the best was Maison Biblotheque but they stopped making em.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh I don't really wear jeans anymore at all wasn't even like I made a proper decision just happened naturally only wear them now for vigorous work.
What are you wearing? I went to the Adidas Employee Store yesterday and they had some decent shyts to wear (not shorts) like Khakis and such and everything is 50%.

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
They are NOT the same thing. If you're on a deserted island full of palm trees with no food you will die of hunger and thirst.
If you have coconut trees you will eat and ESPECIALLY drink good :jawalrus:. Big big big difference brethren
And then you'd die of dehydration because coconut is a natural laxative. :smugbiden:

Know horticulture brehs

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
And then you'd die of dehydration because coconut is a natural laxative. :smugbiden:

Know horticulture brehs
Ive gone many days in a row drinking nothing but coconut water homie. Growing up I had 6 coconut trees in my yard (green and golden ones) Never had no problems with my plumbing. Check yours out :smugbiden: