What's more likely if Heat don't win championship?

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Floor spacing and a center that can get you 20ppg without much hassle when healthy. Maybe the Nuggets do JaVale and Afflalo for him, who knows, I just threw names and scenarios out there. I doubt they trade him if they don't win but it is the most logical option to add more depth.

And let's be real he is 30 and has lost a step. Might as well try to get something for him before the wheels fall off, his entire game is completely dependent on athleticism, even more than LeBron.

He has been injured the whole playoffs...they double him or threaten a double almost every time he gets the ball...and you think a center who averages like 8 rebounds a game with less range on his shot is going to space the floor better than Wade?

Then you say Mcgee and afflalo...i mean they haven't even had a better playoffs than wade at this point...you not even naming semi top players...stop it breh.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
He has been injured the whole playoffs...they double him or threaten a double almost every time he gets the ball...and you think a center who averages like 8 rebounds a game with less range on his shot is going to space the floor better than Wade?

Then you say Mcgee and afflalo...i mean they haven't even had a better playoffs than wade at this point...you not even naming semi top players...stop it breh.

And, he's supposed to be healthy when exactly? He's 30 years old and is completely and utterly dependent on athleticism, you think he's going to become more healthy and more explosive as he ages?

Uh, I implied Morrow would be the floor spacer, and what's funny is Brook Lopez and Wade are comparable shooters from 10-15 and 16-23 feet -

Hoopdata Player Stats - Brook Lopez
Hoopdata Player Stats - Dwyane Wade

Of course Im not throwing out top players, you think teams are going to gut their roster for him right now? If they do trade him it's for depth and one good to very good young player.

And hasn't the last two years taught you nothing? How players blend their talents together and how much depth you have around star players is important. Even without Bosh the two best players on the floor are Wade and LeBron, the problem is the next 4 best players are all on the Celtics.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
i think they have to consider trading Wade this offseason no matter what

nikka is 30 and they have no depth

while I agree, he's too on 1 game, completely off the next. We need to get rid of some of the role players first.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Didn't the Rockets say that they would let the Heat take 2 or 3 people on the Rockets for Bosh? If I was the heat I do that in a heartbeat lol. I see Lebron returning to the Cav's, and they are going to keep Wade no matter what. Spo will be getting canned after this year or next year for sure if they don't get that ring. Riley don't fukk around when he knows or realizes his squad is a championship team and they don't get it done. You so what happened to Stan Van Gundy when he couldn't get that chip with the Heat when they had Wade & when Shaq was nearing the end of his prime.

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
it's retarded how everyone is whining trade and shyt

heat have been in the CFs the past two years since the big ordeal of james coming to them

so what the fukk is the problem? top 4 for two seasons in a row aint good enough?

:wahhhhh:

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
it's retarded how everyone is whining trade and shyt

heat have been in the CFs the past two years since the big ordeal of james coming to them

so what the fukk is the problem? top 4 for two seasons in a row aint good enough?

:wahhhhh:

I agree that folks shouldn't be so fast to blow the whole thing up if the Heat don't this year but this team wasn't made to just compete. The Big 3 came together to bring multiple championships to Miami. Every year they don't win is seemingly a waste of all thier talents.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang

so what the fukk is the problem? top 4 for two seasons in a row aint good enough?...
Right!

Folk act like ECF is no big deal. Folk make like Bron is obligated to get that far every year -- like his tean automatically qualifies for ECF with minimal effort.

Lebron is the type of athlete that a sport encounters once every a decade or two or five. Don't take him for granted! We are all witnesses. >:T

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Spo taking the heat as did Stan Van...

Next up, add depth

I don't see any of the three going anywhere

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
Wade lost a step brehs are we forgetting what he has done the past two seasons if you watch these playoffs their double teaming him everytime he gets the ball what are they gonna trade to get that leadership and face of.the organization back Smh :rudy:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Right!

Folk act like ECF is no big deal. Folk make like Bron is obligated to get that far every year -- like his tean automatically qualifies for ECF with minimal effort.

Lebron is the type of athlete that a sport encounters once every a decade or two or five. Don't take him for granted! We are all witnesses. >:T

Yeah your right the last athlete I saw similar to Lebron was Doug Flutie

:smugdraper:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
SPO should be fired....

He's not that good of a coach by any stretch.....

Imagine Doc rivers or Greg Pop with a prime Bron, Wade, and Bosh ( Not saying it will happen just trying to illistarate how important great coaching is)....

They need to holla at Phil Jack or Jerry sloan

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
SPO should be fired....

He's not that good of a coach by any stretch.....

Imagine Doc rivers or Greg Pop with a prime Bron, Wade, and Bosh ( Not saying it will happen just trying to illistarate how important great coaching is)....

They need to holla at Phil Jack or Jerry sloan

Exactly spo is a bad coach
Look at the last play he drew up for lebron :beli:
That shyt was unacceptable
He poorly manages game