What's more likely if Heat don't win championship?

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Phil would never work for Riley.

The issue is this. The teams interested in Wade are teams that Miami would have to compete against. The low level teams won't make offers because Wade doesn't help them in the 2 year window they'd have with him, so a team like New Orleans would hang up because they're in no position to compete for anything while Wade is there.

They'll likely never be in a position to compete for a title and they probably know that. Wade would put people in the seats though and maybe even make them a playoff team.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Wade and Anthony Davis might...

And they'd have cap space to build a decent team around them.

Davis alone will renew interest, but it's also with the knowledge that they're rebuilding. Even with cap space, this isn't a big year to attract free agents. Heck, in order to get Wade they'd have to sign & trade arguably the 2nd biggest free agent this summer to do it. Davis, Wade, Ariza, Jack, and some other piecemeal parts doesn't get them a title, and considering Wade's inevitable decline it just seems like a waste of time for both sides.

If you thought Eric Gordon was sad at his presser, Wade will fake his own death to avoid that shyt.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
The big 3 will stay together for as long as it takes. I'd think Spo would be the sacrificial lamb if they dont win it this season.

Michael Jordan

G.O.A.T.
Daps
my cacnikka pat riley needs to walk down to the bench and make that little boy spoelstra go back to filming games

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
--Spo would stay. PRiley wills it.
--Big 3 would stay. Wade & Bron require each other. It's a collaborative sports bromance. Bron is the muscle. Wade sets the mental tone. Bosh opens up lanes & stuff. The Heat are dominating the East year after year. That aint trivial.
--Some role players would be swapped. The bench needs depth.

But no need to consider this. Heat win the ECF & the NBA finals
THIS
YEAR.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I cant see them trading Wade and Lebron being cool with that
Bosh trade maybe
Been should have fired Spo he is terrible

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
--Spo would stay. PRiley wills it.
--Big 3 would stay. Wade & Bron require each other. It's a collaborative sports bromance. Bron is the muscle. Wade sets the mental tone. Bosh opens up lanes & stuff. The Heat are dominating the East year after year. That aint trivial.
--Some role players would be swapped. The bench needs depth.

But no need to consider this. Heat win the ECF & the NBA finals
THIS
YEAR

:rudy::usure:

but i have a feeling that it will happen :to: