What's more likely if Heat don't win championship?

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Yeah, Lebron would have a tough time handling a Wade trade from a PR perspective. If he says he supports the team's decision, then the media will make it out like he's turning his back on Wade or that he himself wanted Wade traded by 9:10 am the next morning when First Take comes on.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Yeah, Lebron would have a tough time handling a Wade trade from a PR perspective. If he says he supports the team's decision, then the media will make it out like he's turning his back on Wade or that he himself wanted Wade traded by 9:10 am the next morning when First Take comes on.

him and Wade are like the kids in recess in 4th grade that come as a packaged deal.

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
This thread is stupid. None of them are getting traded. Nobody u can get for wade will help the heat win a chip better than wade can. :snoop:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This thread is stupid. None of them are getting traded. Nobody u can get for wade will help the heat win a chip better than wade can. :snoop:

disagree
not one person but two or three players from trading wade
that would make them a better team
but i dont think its worth the risk

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
disagree
not one person but two or three players from trading wade
that would make them a better team
but i dont think its worth the risk

What 2 or 3 players are the heat going to be able to get for wade that is going to make them better than they currently are? What are they going to do that wade isn't currently doing?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
What 2 or 3 players are the heat going to be able to get for wade that is going to make them better than they currently are? What are they going to do that wade isn't currently doing?

They could probably get a decent SG and maybe a 5 for him, depends on the team. Like, the Nets would probably give up Morrow or Marshon + Brook Lopez if they whiff on Dwight, they need a big name to keep Deron.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
They could probably get a decent SG and maybe a 5 for him, depends on the team. Like, the Nets would probably give up Morrow or Marshon + Brook Lopez if they whiff on Dwight, they need a big name to keep Deron.

:noah:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Trading Wade without him, for currently unforeseen reasons, demanding to be moved would be a monumental dikkhead move...something approaching the front office equivalent to Bron dumping the Cavs on live television after disappearing in the playoffs...he's been the face of their franchise since pretty much they drafted him, still has some very productive years left, and is largely responsible for them having Bron and Bosh there to make him potentially expendable in the first place...don't think they'd make that ballsy a move, even if it's the best basketball move to be made (unless it somehow netted D12)...so Spo being fired is most likely...followed by Bosh being traded

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC

lol? I'll humor you then...what are these 2 players goin provide that wade don't currently do?

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I'm not a fan of any of the 4 teams left. The thunder winning would be the best story. Everyone would call the celts and spurs too old and the heat would be labelled chokers

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
lol? I'll humor you then...what are these 2 players goin provide that wade don't currently do?

Floor spacing and a center that can get you 20ppg without much hassle when healthy. Maybe the Nuggets do JaVale and Afflalo for him, who knows, I just threw names and scenarios out there. I doubt they trade him if they don't win but it is the most logical option to add more depth.

And let's be real he is 30 and has lost a step. Might as well try to get something for him before the wheels fall off, his entire game is completely dependent on athleticism, even more than LeBron.