What's more likely if Heat don't win championship?

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
i think they have to consider trading Wade this offseason no matter what

nikka is 30 and they have no depth

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
1. Everyone leans toward opting out early.

2. New coach

3. Bosh gets shopped heavily

I think those are the only 3 options. I don't think Wade or LeBron get traded.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
They'd be dumb AF to trade either Bron or Wade. New Coach most Likely Riley

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Spo gettin canned. Bosh n some role players might get shopped around. Yet another year of Bron's prime years thrown in da bushes. Sad times all around Souf Beach.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
I'd say a Wade trade is most likely to get depth.

BUT... If it was Lebron opting out, don't you think if the Heat had any indication that was a possibility they'd trade him to at least get something? That'd be insane though, there'd be a Lebron Trade Tracker on ESPN 24/7.

Do all three have opt out clauses?

I actually think Bron would go back to Cleveland.

Could you imagine Varajeo-Thompson-James-Beal-Irving lineup? :merchant: Lebron would go wild with those guys around him.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

BUT... If it was Lebron opting out, don't you think if the Heat had any indication that was a possibility they'd trade him to at least get something? That'd be insane though, there'd be a Lebron Trade Tracker on ESPN 24/7.

no because they can all opt out in 2 years (LeBron's opt out is in 2 years, not next year, same as Wade and Bosh)

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
LeBron and Bosh won't get traded.

I agree, if it falls apart again this year, they'll look into dealing Wade. He's been maddeningly inconsistent in the playoffs.

Edit: And Spo is definitely getting fired.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
LeBron and Bosh won't get traded.

I agree, if it falls apart again this year, they'll look into dealing Wade. He's been maddeningly inconsistent in the playoffs.

Edit: And Spo is definitely getting fired.

:ohhh:

Phil Jackson?

Even though Wade is on the decline, there would be some dumb GMs who would still give up a decent haul for him.

Sign and trade Eric Gordon, Emeka Okafor, and the number 10 pick for Wade? Who hangs up?

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
If the Heat don't win this what will happen. Spo will be the scapegoat,they will bring in a coach. And if they are still not winning like they think should. Bosh will be traded at the deadline.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
:ohhh:

Phil Jackson?

Even though Wade is on the decline, there would be some dumb GMs who would still give up a decent haul for him.

Sign and trade Eric Gordon, Emeka Okafor, and the number 10 pick for Wade? Who hangs up?

Phil would never work for Riley.

The issue is this. The teams interested in Wade are teams that Miami would have to compete against. The low level teams won't make offers because Wade doesn't help them in the 2 year window they'd have with him, so a team like New Orleans would hang up because they're in no position to compete for anything while Wade is there.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
they'll keep the big 3 together. spo will be fired. and some role players will not be there.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

Do all three have opt out clauses?

I actually think Bron would go back to Cleveland.
Could you imagine Varajeo-Thompson-James-Beal-Irving lineup? :merchant: Lebron would go wild with those guys around him.

Did Gilbert sell the team? Cause that shyt aint happening, they can never co-exist with each other again.