What's in your blu-ray collection?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I'm in the process of getting some new shelves so once those are up, pics will be uploaded
just peeped your collection.. dat zavvi City of God you have :mjcry:

and that upcoming whiplash :gladbron:

i need to pick up The Road as well.. I loved that joint.. only got it on the HDD

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
just peeped your collection.. dat zavvi City of God you have :mjcry:

and that upcoming whiplash :gladbron:

i need to pick up The Road as well.. I loved that joint.. only got it on the HDD
That City of God artwork is beautiful. That Whiplash steel is just as beautiful so I can't wait for that one

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
dw782h.jpg

nn8mu0.jpg

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Also picked up Newsies, A Most Wanted Man and Groundhog Day from a Hastings used sale.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
That City of God artwork is beautiful. That Whiplash steel is just as beautiful so I can't wait for that one
I really need to go region free. I can only imagine how dope the UK Ex Machina gonna be :francis:

Also picked up Newsies, A Most Wanted Man and Groundhog Day from a Hastings used sale.
I got Fantastic Mr fox for $4 in that one

• Dap
Reactions: HHR

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not bad but you got some questionable movies in there, especially After Earth, The Call, and is that the Ice Cube XXX movie?:heh:

I see you are a comic book/action type, so do your thing breh
A lot of that sh*t I was just buyin cuz I caught em on sale for like $5-10 and I was tryna up my bluray collection.

I need more comedies... and honestly even though I have After Earth, I still have never even seen the movie lol copped it on Black Friday one year for like $7.. made a blind buy

The Call is for somethin to watch with b*tches besides horror flicks and I don't like watchin romance movies wit em cuz girls wanna start questionin sh*t after watchin a movie

Yeah that's the Ice Cube XXX.. I wanted to have the full collection since I got a lot of collections but haven't bought the others yet

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
A lot of that sh*t I was just buyin cuz I caught em on sale for like $5-10 and I was tryna up my bluray collection.

I need more comedies... and honestly even though I have After Earth, I still have never even seen the movie lol copped it on Black Friday one year for like $7.. made a blind buy

The Call is for somethin to watch with b*tches besides horror flicks and I don't like watchin romance movies wit em cuz girls wanna start questionin sh*t after watchin a movie

Yeah that's the Ice Cube XXX.. I wanted to have the full collection since I got a lot of collections but haven't bought the others yet

Your action/comic movie collection is great though; I'm missing quite a few of those

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
picked up Point Break on amazon just cuz it's $5.00 right now

i'm debating on pre-ordering Kingsman, but its a fox title and it'll be $10 weeks after it comes out or at least on black friday for sure