What's in your blu-ray collection?

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Yeah my best friend and i discussed it because he loves halloween too but then we started talking about how many in the set would we actually watch:deadrose:

Yea because if i'm buying a series for that price i would have to at least like/and want to watch half the set..

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yea because if i'm buying a series for that price i would have to at least like/and want to watch half the set..

I'll watch the first, 2nd, 3rd, 4th..the producers cut of 6 and H20..that's it. And of course all the special features. See, this is something I'd want someone to buy for me

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I can't watch 5....or 6 lol so I agree with you. I think it'll be worth it
You can't watch 6? :what:The number one reason to get the set is the restored producer's cut of Part 6, which is one of the best Halloween movies behind Part 1 and Part 2.

Part 5 is terrible but has too many lol moments to not watch.

man the set is a no brainer

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You can't watch 6? :what:The number one reason to get the set is the restored producer's cut of Part 6, which is one of the best Halloween movies behind Part 1 and Part 2.

Part 5 is terrible but has too many lol moments to not watch.

man the set is a no brainer

I said I'd watch the producers cut breh, but not the original. I got that shyt on dvd for $5 years ago and it's worth exactly that: $5

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I said I'd watch the producers cut breh, but not the original. I got that shyt on dvd for $5 years ago and it's worth exactly that: $5
I disagree in that the OG Part 6 has many lol wtf moments to laugh at as well; in fact, Part 6 is arguably the best worst Halloween movie ever in its fukkery

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I disagree in that the OG Part 6 has many lol wtf moments to laugh at as well; in fact, Part 6 is arguably the best worst Halloween movie ever in its fukkery

I think I'd rather watch resurrection for the fukkery because it's insane..although I still think it has a good premise and set up just terrible execution. It's a fun train wreck watching them try to make Halloween into Scream

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I think I'd rather watch resurrection for the fukkery because it's insane..although I still think it has a good premise and set up just terrible execution. It's a fun train wreck watching them try to make Halloween into Scream
Nah, Resurrection is unwatchable. The boring ass characters, Busta Rhymes cartoonish ass, Tyra banks :snoop:the stupid bumfukk story, its such a mess, but not a fun mess, like part 6, which tries to take itself too serious and ends up being pure unintentional comedy

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Nah, Resurrection is unwatchable. The boring ass characters, Busta Rhymes cartoonish ass, Tyra banks :snoop:the stupid bumfukk story, its such a mess, but not a fun mess, like part 6, which tries to take itself too serious and ends up being pure unintentional comedy

I think they're all in the same boat breh..with one possibly being more watchable than the other but either way, they're both terrible flicks. Last good halloween movie was almost 20 years ago which is sad

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I think they're all in the same boat breh..with one possibly being more watchable than the other but either way, they're both terrible flicks. Last good halloween movie was almost 20 years ago which is sad
The last "good" Halloween movie was the producer's cut of part 6, but before that, it was part 2; so that's 1981. I hope you aren't talking about H20 because that shyt is overrated as fukk. mediocre to the max

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I like it breh:whoknows:
Not saying its terrible, just mediocre and a disappointment. The first 15-20 minutes are actually pretty brilliant before the main story starts and they duplicate many of the scenes from the first movie and LL Cool J's terrible acting and the most boring kill scenes in slasher history; it was actually pretty sad now that I think about it; a dying genre (slasher) trying to keep breathing but not trying hard enough

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn, thought i had posted in this thread....anyway: only movies in my blu ray collection are cartoons or special effect heavy movies....only exception is goodfellas....other movies like comedies, dramas, romance, etc. i just buy reg dvds...

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community