What's in your blu-ray collection?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I guess this is a good time to mention that IMDb doesn't allow hotlinking so I have no idea what that picture in your post is supposed to be. :russ:
its not IMDB breh its an amazon link to the US version of the gangs of wasseypur blu

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
its not IMDB breh its an amazon link to the US version of the gangs of wasseypur blu

I see (well, technically I don't since the picture still doesn't work but anyway). Now how about you be a good boy and cop that Bellflower blu-ray. :sas2:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I see (well, technically I don't since the picture still doesn't work but anyway). Now how about you be a good boy and cop that Bellflower blu-ray. :sas2:
there's no picture yet since it was just added.

no clue what that is :umad:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Just picked up Blackhat yesterday. About to do some shopping on Amazon and Ebay to get my Sam L on:

Unbreakable
The Long Kiss Goodnight
Lakeview Terrace
Do The Right Thing

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I want to cop the Mad Max trilogy, but saw it was sold out online on Amazon and on Best Buy. So I looked at Barnes and Noble, saw it was listed at $35 & saw it was available at the local store. So I go to the store, pick it up & head to the checkout. The clerk rang it up at $50, so I tell this dude it's listed at $35 on the website. He looks at me like I'm fukking stupid, and says "what website?" I'm like the Barnes & Noble website :dahell:

He tells me they don't price match the Barnes and Noble website :dahell:

So I just walked out without the set. I look online, and I see this:
http://consumerist.com/2013/11/13/b...cy-still-confuses-customers-drives-them-away/

No wonder these mufukkas are gonna go out of business :dahell:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I want to cop the Mad Max trilogy, but saw it was sold out online on Amazon and on Best Buy. So I looked at Barnes and Noble, saw it was listed at $35 & saw it was available at the local store. So I go to the store, pick it up & head to the checkout. The clerk rang it up at $50, so I tell this dude it's listed at $35 on the website. He looks at me like I'm fukking stupid, and says "what website?" I'm like the Barnes & Noble website :dahell:

http://consumerist.com/2013/11/13/b...cy-still-confuses-customers-drives-them-away/

yeah Barnes and Nobles is really wack about matching their website. They won't do it. They say stuff is cheaper online because you also have to pay for shipping. :beli:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Breh you should've just copped the last two for the sale price at best buy and i think the first one is like 12

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Is there any difference between buying the three movies individually versus the box set other than the steel case? I mean difference in terms of quality.

I don't believe so. I could be wrong tho. @FlyRy might know for sure

i'm not sure..prolly not.. i do know they were all like $5.99 individually last week at best buy

the blu-ray.com site and forum will put you onto things..those nerds are so hardcore they will tell you if there's any difference..down to a spec of hair on the showing on the transfer like they did for interstellar :heh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i'm not sure..prolly not.. i do know they were all like $5.99 individually last week at best buy

the blu-ray.com site and forum will put you onto things..those nerds are so hardcore they will tell you if there's any difference..down to a spec of hair on the showing on the transfer like they did for interstellar :heh:

Yeah homie, I'd just get them as individuals on the cheap