What's in your blu-ray collection?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
hate u breh

that lost boys looks tempting i can't find it in stores

almost everything else looks the same price or a lil more than i see em in stores for

Yeah..but...it's steelbook breh. You know how dope that steelbook looks on the shelf? And if you're like me and got the amazon prime, it's tax free

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Yeah..but...it's steelbook breh. You know how dope that steelbook looks on the shelf? And if you're like me and got the amazon prime, it's tax free
ahh didnt notice it was steel :patrice:

don't have prime yet but i scheme sometimes and order something i want and then pre-order something else and cancel the pre-order sometimes after i receive the other item

i might as well just get prime smh

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
ahh didnt notice it was steel :patrice:

don't have prime yet but i scheme sometimes and order something i want and then pre-order something else and cancel the pre-order sometimes after i receive the other item

i might as well just get prime smh

you should breh. that free two day shipping, that no tax, that amazon prime instant watch benefit.it's heaven breh. And even so, you need to take advantage of this steelbook sale. At least get Chinatown

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
you should breh. that free two day shipping, that no tax, that amazon prime instant watch benefit.it's heaven breh. And even so, you need to take advantage of this steelbook sale. At least get Chinatown
i didn't know it was no tax.. damn breh i need it.. i be copping extra stuff just to get to that free shipping smh

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i didn't know it was no tax.. damn breh i need it.. i be copping extra stuff just to get to that free shipping smh

It's free two day shipping no tax and if you want one day shipping it's only 3.99.

Just noticed "Hov" in your signature breh..fav Jay z song and album...go

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
eh, just "House"
But, i put a few on my wishlist that i plan on ordering very soon.
"Solaris"
"Wages of Fear''
''Onibaba"
"Eyes without a Face''

really want solaris. i hear it comes with a book.

i haven't seen that yet.it's on hulu and one of only 2 films i haven't seen on some list for the top 20 of the 70s.. the other is The conversation(netflix)