What's in your blu-ray collection?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
They fukked you breh

this shyt still has me :mjlol: for some reason

anyone else got amazon.com compulsive disorder?

im addicted to buying blu rays brehs

i just bought like 4 and i only seen one in theaters.

i blind buy too much. but, i need me a huge collection! :to:

i'm compulsive breh.. i went from DVDS/CDs in the early 00s.. to videogames and then sneakers..and now its blu's... but i was telling @MartyMcFly that they just sit on my shelf collecting dust and most of em i already have the 1080 rip of

i'm just ready for that guardians blu to come out already :birdman:

day one

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
this shyt still has me :mjlol: for some reason

i'm compulsive breh.. i went from DVDS/CDs in the early 00s.. to videogames and then sneakers..and now its blu's... but i was telling @MartyMcFly that they just sit on my shelf collecting dust and most of em i already have the 1080 rip of

i'm just ready for that guardians blu to come out already :birdman:

day one

I'm still on the sneaker kick to a degree. The 14s come out Saturday guess who's got two thumbs, an addiction, and will be copping? This guy. I purposely stsyed out of best buy this weekend because I knew I had things coming this week that I needed to spend money on

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I'm still on the sneaker kick to a degree. The 14s come out Saturday guess who's got two thumbs, an addiction, and will be copping? This guy. I purposely stsyed out of best buy this weekend because I knew I had things coming this week that I needed to spend money on
jesus breh don't get me started..the 14s pic on IG has me itching.. i still have the OGs but they're 3 sizes too small

i do want the legend blues though..they shoulda come out 2 years ago.. haven't bought a sneaker since june of last year though :mjpls:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
jesus breh don't get me started..the 14s pic on IG has me itching.. i still have the OGs but they're 3 sizes too small

i do want the legend blues though..they shoulda come out 2 years ago.. haven't bought a sneaker since june of last year though :mjpls:

Last pair I got were the carmine 1s:ohlawd:. I never got that color in the 14s but my cousin did so now it's time to make it happen. Do it breh you know you want to

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
It was a good couple of weeks

2u73w9d.jpg

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
anyone else got amazon.com compulsive disorder?

im addicted to buying blu rays brehs

i just bought like 4 and i only seen one in theaters.

i blind buy too much. but, i need me a huge collection! :to:

Yeah, I've got it bad lol...approaching #400 in my collection.

Might do something crazy/stupid for that lol....like Criterion "The Third Man" :lupe:

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
Just the last week breh. I just started into it recently. Only have 75 but 60 are from the last month or 2.

I just recently started collecting. I dont know if i should buy some criterion now (i really want wages of fear) or wait untill a deal.