What's in your blu-ray collection?

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Just got Rosemary's Baby and Diabolique from criterion collections.
heard they might have a flash sale sometime next week also.

Criterion will have a flash sale soon. 50% off everything in stock on their site. New releases will go pretty quick.

$20 for a criterion release is good...But when the B&N sale comes back they can be had for between $10 and $15 with ease.....in store though, if that matters.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Criterion will have a flash sale soon. 50% off everything in stock on their site. New releases will go pretty quick.

$20 for a criterion release is good...But when the B&N sale comes back they can be had for between $10 and $15 with ease.....in store though, if that matters.
some dude on another forum that works for warner bros confirmed the bogie & bacall collection coming to blu next year :banderas:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
some dude on another forum that works for warner bros confirmed the bogie & bacall collection coming to blu next year :banderas:

900x900px-LL-73f75ec0_RandyMarshJizz.jpeg

It better be all 4 movies.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
900x900px-LL-73f75ec0_RandyMarshJizz.jpeg

It better be all 4 movies.

:dead:

supposedy it will be..just like the DVD collection

smh WB took 9 years into DVD's life span to release the collection and is doing the same with this

They also better release High Sierra and In a Lonely place individually :birdman:

Day one on all :birdman:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
got probably over 100 movies on blu ray

wanted to go digital at one point but them pulling movies and saving on hard drive shyt seem like too much work
but that blu ray quality and sound is :noah:
then when 4k comes and its affordable imma be on that wave next

just bout capt 2 and fault of our stars
next up transformers 4 to complete that collection
probably get kingdom of heaven soon

but right now focusing now more on tv show collection and cut back on movies well not cut back just make sure decent replay value for the ones i get

tv show list i have now that i want to get
arrow
vampire diaries
prison break
sparatcus
game of thrones
walking dead
strike back

i also have anime too :blessed:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
i need help brehs i've copped a blu every day but yesterday since last monday

i be finding bullshyt justifications for em too

im like "well i spent $20 a pop for the DVD 10-14 years ago..they're only $7.50 now..so i can get 2 for less than the price of what i paid before"

or shyt like "i brought leftovers for lunch today..so ima cop this blu since i didnt buy lunch"

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I really went overboard with movies this month...
couldn't help it, got some good deals from amazon and best buy..
Got Man with no name trilogy
and a few more criterion that i got on sale. Like 'M' and 'Repulsion'
Trying to make that it for a while...the addiction is powerful haha

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i need help brehs i've copped a blu every day but yesterday since last monday

i be finding bullshyt justifications for em too

im like "well i spent $20 a pop for the DVD 10-14 years ago..they're only $7.50 now..so i can get 2 for less than the price of what i paid before"

or shyt like "i brought leftovers for lunch today..so ima cop this blu since i didnt buy lunch"

Which is funny because I'm doing the opposite: Finding reasons NOT to buy any. Zodiac is $9 on Amazon and I'm being extra cheap about it

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Which is funny because I'm doing the opposite: Finding reasons NOT to buy any. Zodiac is $9 on Amazon and I'm being extra cheap about it
i think i saw zodiac at target for $7 or $7.50 in store

i just pre ordered snowpiercer and GOTG too and used my reward cert on goonies :jawalrus:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i think i saw zodiac at target for $7 or $7.50 in store

i just pre ordered snowpiercer and GOTG too and used my reward cert on goonies :jawalrus:

Already got Goonies breh. That special edition with the empire cover, the board game etc or whatever it is. The set is the size of a big book. Wasn't that expensive either because I got it on a black friday sale at Best Buy. And Amazon is having steel book blu rays on sale breh so I copped Zodiac against my will :russ: it was only 9.99. There are plenty others if you're interested..Batman Begins, Dark Knight, Heat, two Sherlock Holmes movies, Watchmen, etc.