Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
i haven't either

i was at my moms today and she handed me my star wars VHS tapes :dead:

im like keep em i don't have anything to play them in
told my girl she's buying me the blus for my bday :birdman:

By the way I just finished Rebecca, Hitchcock was so great!:wow: Loved the way he let the camera tell the story in that one.
Got my girl hooked on my movies now..only thing about that is she wants to borrow them,
but she doesn't know how to bring shyt back in good condition..:aicmon:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
By the way I just finished Rebecca, Hitchcock was so great!:wow: Loved the way he let the camera tell the story in that one.
Got my girl hooked on my movies now..only thing about that is she wants to borrow them,
but she doesn't know how to bring shyt back in good condition..:aicmon:
Which hitch movies have you seen? I only own the essentials 5 movie collection and strangers on a train

@HHR owns the gazillion movie hitch collection

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Which hitch movies have you seen? I only own the essentials 5 movie collection and strangers on a train

The only Hitchcock title on blu that I don't own are To Catch A Thief, Dial M For Murder and Downhill (which is a Spanish release).

Really hoping "The Hitchcock 9" gets a nice blu-ray release at some point. They were all restored recently by BFI.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
The only Hitchcock title on blu that I don't own are To Catch A Thief, Dial M For Murder and Downhill (which is a Spanish release).

Really hoping "The Hitchcock 9" gets a nice blu-ray release at some point. They were all restored recently by BFI.
breh i just saw To Catch a thief yesterday..shyt was just beautiful to look at..

dat scenery :noah:

it does fall apart a bit in the third act though

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I saw it at a "classic" screening at my local Cinemark :blessed:

Now THAT was beautiful to look at.
:ohlawd:

breh you ever try to squeeze a blu in when you're buying something that's a necessity

i'm sitting here like "which one can i add from my wish list that will get me free shipping :patrice: "

edit: it's between sunset blvd and singin in the rain :beli:

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

I own the box set that just came out..the Masterpiece Collection along with Rebecca and the Lady Vanishes
So far I've seen Psycho, Rope, and the Birds out of the box set along with the other two..
Can't wait to see the rest in the box set, Hitch is one of my favorite directors.
How was Strangers on a Train? I'll have to pick that up sometime..

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
This thread prompted me to check out my blu-ray collection yesterday, and I'm shocked at how much horror and psycho killer flicks I collect. I hardly ever watch them alone in my home, but I'll watch them in the theatre, and if I like 'em, I'll buy them on blu-ray. The latest addition to the collection is Stoker.

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
This thread prompted me to check out my blu-ray collection yesterday, and I'm shocked at how much horror and psycho killer flicks I collect. I hardly ever watch them alone in my home, but I'll watch them in the theatre, and if I like 'em, I'll buy them on blu-ray. The latest addition to the collection is Stoker.

Man horrors are my favorite movies to collect, so i know what you mean.
Have to be in the mood for comedy, but with horror i can watch it anytime..

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I own the box set that just came out..the Masterpiece Collection along with Rebecca and the Lady Vanishes
So far I've seen Psycho, Rope, and the Birds out of the box set along with the other two..
Can't wait to see the rest in the box set, Hitch is one of my favorite directors.
How was Strangers on a Train? I'll have to pick that up sometime..
top 5 hitch movie with the best performance i've seen in any of his movies :banderas: