What's in your blu-ray collection?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Have you seen 'Eyes without a face' ? Been meaning to check that out..

haven't heard of that one

When I was a little kid, I wouldn't give black and white movies the time of the day (though I did watch the Batman serial that came on AMC) when they came on, but now as an adult some of my favorite films are black & white.

breh i watched so many old movies the past year that when i went to the theater i was like "they make movies in color? :dwillhuh: " :heh:

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
Buy movies and support movie studios after they've made millions brehs :flabbynsick:

have a bunch of blu rays with that woat portability :flabbynsick:

pHwNgPh.png

get with the times :win:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Buy movies and support movie studios after they've made millions brehs :flabbynsick:

have a bunch of blu rays with that woat portability :flabbynsick:

pHwNgPh.png

get with the times :win:
I support movies I like so they can continue to make movies that I like, and restore older films.
Portability means little to me since I only watch them in my den, but right many of my movies came with UV codes.

Popcorn Time is cool, but it doesn't have some classics that are available on blu. Plus some classics been through restoration and have good extras/packaging that I like.

:yeshrug:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
@HHR breh i know you're on the bluray forum too.. i've been on there a lot lately. some of those dudes are such pricks :heh:

and have ridiculous generalizations

Those dudes are on another level lol....so many entitled posters who think every company should sell everything at dirt cheap prices lol. They live to complain.

But I've saved a ton just by lurking the deals forum:blessed:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
holy shyt

EDIT: hmm, ok i was misconstruing this with the other one that sells for $90. im trying to figure out what the difference is...

Nothing. Its the UK release...but identical I believe. Region free as well.

It goes on sale pretty frequently too...hat no idea it was like $90 lol

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Those dudes are on another level lol....so many entitled posters who think every company should sell everything at dirt cheap prices lol. They live to complain.

But I've saved a ton just by lurking the deals forum:blessed:
i read some thread where dudes were saying the next generation of young kids is gonna be watching only on their 2 inch screens on their smart watches and killing the physical format even more :mjlol:

and the super anti streaming dudes act like all streaming is VHS quality (word to hulu plus copy of Charade :mjpls:)

now i get blu is the best..but the other day i had the dvd, bluray, and netflix version of pulp fiction on at the same time at the same scene and i'll be damned if you couldn't have fooled me between the superHD flix and blu version. :ohhh:

it's fun to browse over there , but i think there's way better overall discussions on this board

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: I only visit the blu ray forums for deals and upcoming releases

Finished up the gangster films and White Heat was :banderas:
Put white makeup on him and give him green hair and it could've been a Joker origin movie

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:heh: I only visit the blu ray forums for deals and upcoming releases

Finished up the gangster films and White Heat was :banderas:
Put white makeup on him and give him green hair and it could've been a Joker origin movie
for the last week so i randomly shout out "made it ma, top of the world!!"

usually when i'm at work