What's in your blu-ray collection?

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
top 5 hitch movie with the best performance i've seen in any of his movies :banderas:

Keep hearing people talk about it. Also want to see the 39 Steps
by the way Devil's Backbone was interesting man, but my favorite from him is still Pan's Labyrinth

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Slow week compared to recently lol

m79ldw.jpg

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
38662i7BA57760C213EE8D
Copped the Cap Winter Soldier Steelbook from Best Buy yesterday:wow:

mine's not being delivered til tomorrow smh.. i pre ordered and then was too lazy to do store pickup option since they made it available a week early

ima call out when guardians comes out :banderas:

Collection growing by the week.............

dope.

i will say i thought dvds looked doper on the shelf to me.. even though Im pretty OCD i liked how damn near every DVD looked different.. some may be snapcases..regular, huge like die hard etc.. 99% of blus look the same unless criterion or steelbook

but it does look cool being all uniform in yours

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
mine's not being delivered til tomorrow smh.. i pre ordered and then was too lazy to do store pickup option since they made it available a week early

ima call out when guardians comes out :banderas:

dope.

i will say i thought dvds looked doper on the shelf to me.. even though Im pretty OCD i liked how damn near every DVD looked different.. some may be snapcases..regular, huge like die hard etc.. 99% of blus look the same unless criterion or steelbook

but it does look cool being all uniform in yours

Thanks, I'm actually running out of room on that cabinet, the rest of it is filled with cd's and it stands 6ft tall. I have a small collection of dvd's that got put in this............

front.jpg

back.jpg

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I was gonna get the Winter Soldier steel but just got the regular version because I know I will never use the 3D disc.