What's in your blu-ray collection?

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
That's cool and all but as great as streaming is, physical discs still look better. Plus we onto UHD discs now :jawalrus:

4K streaming is great though I do it all the time. Does Kodi do 4k too?

From my experience and I have probably 2000 movies dvd's and blu ray......they just sit there. You can't take them where you go, so that is a plus. And yes Kodi has 4k streaming

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
From my experience and I have probably 2000 movies dvd's and blu ray......they just sit there. You can't take them where you go, so that is a plus. And yes Kodi has 4k streaming
Most movies come with ultraviolet codes. I always redeem those and If i go somewhere I have my roku with me along with my digital collection

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Most movies come with ultraviolet codes. I always redeem those and If i go somewhere I have my roku with me along with my digital collection

Different folks for different strokes breh. But streaming is where its at......I can download any thing from Kodi I want straight to the External HDD and be good I have like 3 thousands joints on my 10TB joint right now and still have 6 TBS left. But the thing is I rarely use it cause I just end up watching the Kodi, but I figure if we ever have an apocalypse or I get stranded somewhere for long periods of time Im good.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I would've grabbed Arrival if it came with a commentary track. But I've seen it 3 times in the theater, so I'm cool to wait for $10.

This B2G1 deal at Target right now it's pretty nuts though. Grabbed a dozen titles already and might not be able to stop lol.
Picked up Argo, Snowpierecer and Killing them Softly today for $10 total.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I would've grabbed Arrival if it came with a commentary track. But I've seen it 3 times in the theater, so I'm cool to wait for $10.

This B2G1 deal at Target right now it's pretty nuts though. Grabbed a dozen titles already and might not be able to stop lol.
Picked up Argo, Snowpierecer and Killing them Softly today for $10 total.
I thought of taking advantage of that but my wife is already getting me Hacksaw Ridge so it is B2G1F :mjgrin:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I thought of taking advantage of that but my wife is already getting me Hacksaw Ridge so it is B2G1F :mjgrin:

I used it to clear some wishlist titles that I've never seen on sale. Warner Archive titles specifically. Probably not gonna see them cheaper than $12

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I used it to clear some wishlist titles that I've never seen on sale. Warner Archive titles specifically. Probably not gonna see them cheaper than $12
Which ones were on there?

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just picked up Magnificent Seven in 4K. The HDR :ohlawd:

Perfect amount of grain.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Which ones were on there?
Just about all of em. I grabbed...

The Yakuza
Bad Day at Black Rock
Wait Until Dark
Silk Stockings
Time After Time

The only one I wanted that wasn't available was Battleground

I'm damn near out of shelf space again :damn:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Just about all of em. I grabbed...

The Yakuza
Bad Day at Black Rock
Wait Until Dark
Silk Stockings
Time After Time

The only one I wanted that wasn't available was Battleground

I'm damn near out of shelf space again :damn:

fukk you just reminded me i dont have this. Just double dipped even though i copped digitally a few months ago.

If WAC releases High Sierra this year:noah: