What's in your blu-ray collection?

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
How do ya'll have your collections stored?

I was gonna get a 2 sided spinner that holds 400 blus but my wife said it was ugly :francis:

So at the moment I have em all in entertainment center that used to hold all my old ps2 and xbox games.

At least i can see every spine though unlike my old setup which was 6 rows of movies on only 3 shelves

I have all my blu's in this Atlantic Oskar unit. All my UHD's are to the left of that blue car in the pic.

Oskar 1080 Media Storage wall Unit, Espresso

bdc.jpg

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
How do ya'll have your collections stored?

I was gonna get a 2 sided spinner that holds 400 blus but my wife said it was ugly :francis:

So at the moment I have em all in entertainment center that used to hold all my old ps2 and xbox games.

At least i can see every spine though unlike my old setup which was 6 rows of movies on only 3 shelves

Mixed up as hell lol

21ewx9f.jpg

Organized so basically only I know where anything is :lolbron:

But the film noir section gets it's own wall :blessed:

LsNK6C0h.jpg

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Mixed up as hell lol

21ewx9f.jpg

Organized so basically only I know where anything is :lolbron:

But the film noir section gets it's own wall :blessed:

LsNK6C0h.jpg
:banderas:

I'm with you my organization really makes sense only to me. In the DVD days I had them alphabetized but I'm too lazy these days to do that so I have the criterions together, as well as the Nolan and tarantino movies and then my Asian section and UHD etc. It's a mess

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
:banderas:

I'm with you my organization really makes sense only to me. In the DVD days I had them alphabetized but I'm too lazy these days to do that so I have the criterions together, as well as the Nolan and tarantino movies and then my Asian section and UHD etc. It's a mess

I really need to do this to my collection. Had a female over one evening, took me damn near 10 minutes to find the movie I was looking for. She cracking jokes like "most people don't have all of Best Buy's movie selection in their house". I'm looking like :comeon:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I have this for my dvd's, grabbed it from Walmart when the movie promo was over. It's got full artwork on the back.

IMG_9507.jpg

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I really need to do this to my collection. Had a female over one evening, took me damn near 10 minutes to find the movie I was looking for. She cracking jokes like "most people don't have all of Best Buy's movie selection in their house". I'm looking like :comeon:
I might print out my collection from the blu-ray forum and do it soon

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I might print out my collection from the blu-ray forum and do it soon

I have an app on my phone called Shelves, you can barcode scan your media into the app and you can keep track of what you have. It keeps everything in alphabetical order, I'm gonna use that to organize. App is Android only but I'm sure there is something similar for Apple.

Shelves – Android Apps on Google Play

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I wanted to cop this 2 sided spinner and got vetoed. GMB :mjcry:

07e796ac-51b4-41f1-a6fb-2f104f38fea6_1.748ee80763437b7e33f635d18ff1fbcb.jpeg

I will cop it when I run out of room in my drawers :jawalrus:

I was thinking about that if I ever got married, would need a man cave or compromise for home theater stuff in the living room.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I have an app on my phone called Shelves, you can barcode scan your media into the app and you can keep track of what you have. It keeps everything in alphabetical order, I'm gonna use that to organize. App is Android only but I'm sure there is something similar for Apple.

Shelves – Android Apps on Google Play
Thanks breh but my collection is up to date on the blu forum already :salute:

I was thinking about that if I ever got married, would need a man cave or compromise for home theater stuff in the living room.
Yea this is the first time I've ever had my TV and game system and bluray player outside of the bedroom :russ:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Thanks breh but my collection is up to date on the blu forum already :salute:

Yea this is the first time I've ever had my TV and game system and bluray player outside of the bedroom :russ:

:deadrose:

Reminds me when I have friends over that are married, they look around like "single life, bachelor pad, I remember... :mjcry:"