What's in your blu-ray collection?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Wait Before Dark is the last cop for me and probably the last for a while. How long I don't know but yeah I feel satisfied at this point. Unless its something coming out that i just have to have
:sas1: This month alone we have :

Arrival, Hacksaw Ridge, Moonlight, Nocturnal Animals, Manchester by the Sea, Doctor Strange and The Before Trilogy(Criterion).

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got rid of almost all my remaining DVDs last night. did a few disc to digitals to vudu for $2 each with the trick and cleared tons of shelf space.

Added Traffic, Toy Story 3 and The Usual suspects blus for $17 total. :obama:

what trick is this you speak of? and can you expand more about this process?...is it like saving all your movies on a HD or cloud?....

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:sas1: This month alone we have :

Arrival, Hacksaw Ridge, Moonlight, Nocturnal Animals, Manchester by the Sea, Doctor Strange and The Before Trilogy.

Yup and i feel the need to cop not a single one of those before they're on sale:manny:

Also one of the benefits of having a photographic memory breh

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
what trick is this you speak of? and can you expand more about this process?...is it like saving all your movies on a HD or cloud?....
@satam55 can expand on it he gave it to be but I lost it and just do it trial and error now.

Basically you take dvd's and put em in your VUDU cloud with the vudu2go at home program

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol it's a change homie. There's nothing out I want right now minus that Beavis and Butthead collection coming out on Valentines. And I've realized having a nice shopping cart on Amazon saves me headaches. Plus on the real, there are an insane amount of video games coming out this year that I want so yeah...mass effect andromeda is going to rule my life for a few months

I know I'll cop rogue 1 whenever that drops but its gotta be something special to it to keep me from waiting till black friday when I know it'll be in the range of 5-10 bucks
Jumping back in video games slowed me down, too. Copped Assassin's Creed Ezio trilogy, Watchdogs 2, The Last Guardian, and Yazuka 0. Then I got to get Horizon Zero Dawn and Persona 5.
Being an adult sucks as far as free time :francis:

All these games and blu-rays I copped last year and 95% of them are still sealed :francis:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Jumping back in video games slowed me down, too. Copped Assassin's Creed Ezio trilogy, Watchdogs 2, The Last Guardian, and Yazuka 0. Then I got to get Horizon Zero Dawn and Persona 5.
Being an adult sucks as far as free time :francis:

All these games and blu-rays I copped last year and 95% of them are still sealed :francis:

And this is what I said to @FlyRy years ago. Im only copping something if I know I can justify the purchase. If I'm not going to watch it or I know I'll watch it maybe once and be done with it, I'm not copping because then it may as well be me seeing it in a theater twice.

And yeah I'm trying to express to people now how great it would be if i got watch dogs 2 for my birthday next week since its only $30:russ:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol it's a change homie. There's nothing out I want right now minus that Beavis and Butthead collection coming out on Valentines. And I've realized having a nice shopping cart on Amazon saves me headaches. Plus on the real, there are an insane amount of video games coming out this year that I want so yeah...mass effect andromeda is going to rule my life for a few months

I know I'll cop rogue 1 whenever that drops but its gotta be something special to it to keep me from waiting till black friday when I know it'll be in the range of 5-10 bucks

this man has his priorities right

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And this is what I said to @FlyRy years ago. Im only copping something if I know I can justify the purchase. If I'm not going to watch it or I know I'll watch it maybe once and be done with it, I'm not copping because then it may as well be me seeing it in a theater twice.

And yeah I'm trying to express to people now how great it would be if i got watch dogs 2 for my birthday next week since its only $30:russ:
That's logical, and I even told myself I would the same :francis: but then I start browsing around amazon, or I got to Target and I see those $5-$10 blu-rays :sadcam:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That's logical, and I even told myself I would the same :francis: but then I start browsing around amazon, or I got to Target and I see those $5-$10 blu-rays :sadcam:

Homie I feel you. I've been in Target and had my eyes light up only to play this game of chess in my head and realize I will watch this movie one time and be done with it. Shyt may as well be me renting it from blockbuster
this man has his priorities right
:wow: explore new worlds and shyt

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Homie I feel you. I've been in Target and had my eyes light up only to play this game of chess in my head and realize I will watch this movie one time and be done with it. Shyt may as well be me renting it from blockbuster

:wow: explore new worlds and shyt
I have got into the habit of renting those DC animated films and smaller films I either missed or didn't play at my local theater.