What's in your blu-ray collection?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
@FlyRy I think I gonna give in & get me the new Apple TV that coming out later this year. I miss having a DVD/Blu-ray-style menu & iTunes has A LOT MORE Bonus features for Movies & TV Shows than Amazon Instant, Vudu, Google Play, & etc.
so are we abandoning #PhysicalGang and going over to #DigitalSquad? :lupe:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
@FlyRy I think I gonna give in & get me the new Apple TV that coming out later this year. I miss having a DVD/Blu-ray-style menu & iTunes has A LOT MORE Bonus features for Movies & TV Shows than Amazon Instant, Vudu, Google Play, & etc.

:yeshrug: I personally decided to go Digital last year. I own a lot of more movies digitally than I do on Blu-ray or DVD.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:yeshrug: I personally decided to go Digital last year. I own a lot of more movies digitally than I do on Blu-ray or DVD.
basic questions coming up but

do you have to have wi fi to watch the movies or can you save them on the tv. if i go digital i'd like that option. also converting the stuff i already have to digital would be boss, if somebody doesnt already have something like that they need to make it asap

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

do you have to have wi fi to watch the movies or can you save them on the tv. if i go digital i'd like that option. also converting the stuff i already have to digital would be boss, if somebody doesnt already have something like that they need to make it asap
Vudu at home disc to digital. If you have the DVD you pop it in your computer and pay $5 to get the HD in the cloud. If you have the Blu ray I believe it's $2 to get the digital cloud version

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

1. As of 8/14/2015, iTunes on PC & Mac (I'm not sure about iPhones & iPads) is the only VOD service that allows you to download files of your Movies & TV shows that that you can transfer to other devices.

The current 3rd-genration AppleTV doesn't have a Hard Drive, so you can only stream on AppleTV. Apple is gonna finally announce a new 4th-genration AppleTV next month, so we gonna see what new features their gonna add.

The Vudu app on PS3 allows you to download to the HDD. But Sony requires users to be signed into PSN to use apps. So you don't get offline playback. There's other

Vudu at home disc to digital. If you have the DVD you pop it in your computer and pay $2 to get a SD digital copy or $5 for a HD digital copy. If you have the Blu-ray disc it's $2 to get the HD digital copy

If you convert 10 (or more) at a time you get 50% off. There's also a trick that allows VUDU to recognize your DVD copy of a movie as the Blu-ray version.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
1. As of 8/14/2015, iTunes on PC & Mac (I'm not sure about iPhones & iPads) is the only VOD service that allows you to download files of your Movies & TV shows that that you can transfer to other devices.

The current 3rd-genration AppleTV doesn't have a Hard Drive, so you can only stream on AppleTV. Apple is gonna finally announce a new 4th-genration AppleTV next month, so we gonna see what new features their gonna add.

The Vudu app on PS3 allows you to download to the HDD. But Sony requires users to be signed into PSN to use apps. So you don't get offline playback. There's other

If you convert 10 (or more) at a time you get 50% off. There's also a trick that allows VUDU to recognize your DVD copy of a movie as the Blu-ray version.
Whats the trick breh

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

im lookin at my stack of dvds and blu rays and one pile by itself is 19 :why: (that godfather blu ray trilogy pack :wow: )

nikkas bout to have have a come up on me with this VUDU :wow:

im just OCD bout some stuff so i like everything to be all in one place so whatever i use i want to have all the movies there. dont wanna be flippin back and forth from itunes to ultraviolet and all that so i may have to wait a little bit unless they dont plan on making them compatible

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
im lookin at my stack of dvds and blu rays and one pile by itself is 19 :why: (that godfather blu ray trilogy pack :wow: )

nikkas bout to have have a come up on me with this VUDU :wow:

im just OCD bout some stuff so i like everything to be all in one place so whatever i use i want to have all the movies there. dont wanna be flippin back and forth from itunes to ultraviolet and all that so i may have to wait a little bit unless they dont plan on making them compatible

Word. I like all my shyt in one spot aka the shelf on the wall across from my couch. and just being able to turn to my right, look at that awesome ivory tower and say :banderas:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Whats the trick breh

1. Go to this EXACT link (There's not a link to this EXACT webpage on Vudu's site): VUDU - Disc to Digital

2. Add the Blu-ray version of the movie you want to convert to your list.

3. Than go to the VUDUToGo program

4. Insert the DVD of the movie you want to convert.

5. It will offer the SD version at $2 and HD version at $5. Pick the $2 SD one. Than the HD version will be in your cart at the $2 price.