What's in your blu-ray collection?

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjcry: been a grip since I posted in here. Havent really been copping anything but thats about to change soon

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mad max fury road officially confirmed for 09/01

2RQf2PY.jpg

ViDfJis.jpg

back
ydyGiFB.jpg

there is confusion that this may be the standard cover..others think that this is a steelbook exclusive and blu-ray.com mixed it up

Screenshot_2015-07-21-14-43-24-1_zpstiyhcwai.png

features
BLU-RAY AND DVD ELEMENTS

“Mad Max: Fury Road” Blu-ray Combo Pack and Standard Definition 2-Disc DVD contain the following special features:

- Maximum Fury: Filming Fury Road

- Mad Max: Fury on Four Wheels

- The Road Warriors: Max and Furiosa

- The Tools of the Wasteland

- The Five Wives: So Shiny, So Chrome

- Fury Road: Crash & Smash

- Deleted Scenes

DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION ELEMENTS

On August 11, “Mad Max: Fury Road” will be available to own via streaming and for download in high definition and standard definition from select digital retailers including Amazon, CinemaNow, Flixster, Google Play, iTunes, PlayStation, Vudu, Xbox and others. “Mad Max: Fury Road” will be available to rent digitally via Video On Demand services from cable and satellite providers, and other digital retailers beginning September 1.
Hate that it doesnt have audio commentary

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody think about ditching blu ray's and going digital streaming? Now's the time to buy if you are because you can buy digital movies dirt cheap right now and build your collection, but once physical media is gone those prices are gonna shoot up :francis:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Anybody think about ditching blu ray's and going digital streaming? Now's the time to buy if you are because you can buy digital movies dirt cheap right now and build your collection, but once physical media is gone those prices are gonna shoot up :francis:
This was discussed with in the last page or so.

I was getting ready to argue with you and then peeped some of the older titles and realized they have lowered some of them drastically.

as for newer titles a lot of times around release week you can score it for about the same price or sometimes even cheaper (word to it follows and ex machina).
if you are really aggressive you can find all the physical titles cheaper though but you'd prolly have to go the hastings and ebay used route.

but it seems to me digital prices are getting cheaper and other than release week physical prices seem to be going up for older titles :francis:

ps was just at best buy and nightcrawler is at $8.99 and that gets you the physical + the digital. it's $9.99 on vudu. ($24.69 on amazon :heh:.they've been ass lately on prices)

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was discussed with in the last page or so.

I was getting ready to argue with you and then peeped some of the older titles and realized they have lowered some of them drastically.

as for newer titles a lot of times around release week you can score it for about the same price or sometimes even cheaper (word to it follows and ex machina).
if you are really aggressive you can find all the physical titles cheaper though but you'd prolly have to go the hastings and ebay used route.

but it seems to me digital prices are getting cheaper and other than release week physical prices seem to be going up for older titles :francis:

ps was just at best buy and nightcrawler is at $8.99 and that gets you the physical + the digital. it's $9.99 on vudu. ($24.69 on amazon :heh:.they've been ass lately on prices)

I'm talking about the underground market for codes. You can get new releases for 3$-5$ and almost any older movie for $4<.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I'm talking about the underground market for codes. You can get new releases for 3$-5$ and almost any older movie for $4<.

I haven't bought a code out right but I have traded some of my codes that came with Blu Rays I bought. I know there is a Google Plus page where people sell their codes. There used to be a free code thread on the blu-ray forum but it seems to be shut down as of a few months ago

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I haven't bought a code out right but I have traded some of my codes that came with Blu Rays I bought. I know there is a Google Plus page where people sell their codes. There used to be a free code thread on the blu-ray forum but it seems to be shut down as of a few months ago
They didn't shut it down. They moved it to another sub-forum:

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=192102

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
For folks who are considering going digital, 1 big reason to consider iTunes is because of iTunes Extras:

:wow: