What's going to happen next??? Florida Gators football thread

VAGATOR

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Wow, dude is soft for going out like that. Good riddance :camby:

I don't blame him for not trusting Muschump, but he did this the entirely wrong way. He should of at least waited for the new OC to make this decision. This seems rash.

VAGATOR

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NONE of them would be starters or significant contributors next season so don't worry bout em.

Yea, most of these dudes are bums, but I'm worried we going to be real short on bodies. Muschump OC's hire better be good, or the few members of the masses that haven't turn on him, will no choice then to jump ship.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
"I'm 100 percent committed until the Under Armour Game," Cook said. :troll:

gonna be a classic 3 way battle for him, Canes got his teammates FSU can offer him alot of PT after 2014. should be interesting
try next year with us....fully expecting Freeman & Wilder to declare after the bowl game. He could have a shot to start as he, Green, & Karlos would be the only backs in rotation

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
fukk him then. He wack anyway.

Wow, dude is soft for going out like that. Good riddance :camby:

I don't blame him for not trusting Muschump, but he did this the entirely wrong way. He should of at least waited for the new OC to make this decision. This seems rash.

i knew Murphy was a soft bum the moment he didn't play the last three games and wanted out long before Saturday. How?

1. If his shoulder was THAT to injured where he sat out the remainder of the season, he should of gotten surgery early on so he could be healthy to compete in the spring

2. there's no way he sat there and realistically said to himself "i'm too injured to even dress out these last three games and skyler mornhinweg gives us a better chance to beat south carolina, gsum and fsu than i do even when i'm not at 100%". NO WAY he could of thought this

he's soft :camby:

dunkman6

All Star
Daps
Don't care about anybody leaving from the offense. Outside of KT and Patton everybody was trash. LB is what I'm worried about.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
"I'm 100 percent committed until the Under Armour Game," Cook said. :troll:

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...lvin-cook-recruit-miami-central-florida-state

gonna be a classic 3 way battle for him, Canes got his teammates FSU can offer him alot of PT after 2014. should be interesting

JC Jackson is going to go down to the wire UF vs. Miami

try next year with us....fully expecting Freeman & Wilder to declare after the bowl game. He could have a shot to start as he, Green, & Karlos would be the only backs in rotation

yea i think he's good as good, Cook that is, when it comes to UF. With Florida, i'm not sure next year if he's wanting to share carries with Taylor, Jones, Brown, Showers, and Lane

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Florida treats their Black QB's like shyt. Even Leak is a blip in the Gaytors eye. :smh:

He gets his credit. He's not going to get more credit than Wuerffel, Tebow, Grossman and rightfully so as those were better Gator qb's than him. People make it seem like Leak's not appreciated but there's no Florida fan who doesn't like him or gives him props