What's going to happen next??? Florida Gators football thread

dunkman6

All Star
Daps
yup Pease is gone, now we need a coordinator and a QB, some WR's, we set at back with Taylor and healthy O linemen
The WR's were supposedly in sync with Driskel to start the season but in the games he played I didn't see it. Robinson dumb ass was suspended most of the season and couldn't even help the team. I think we need to go back to the spread.

dunkman6

All Star
Daps
Lol people are making it seem like we're fukked if we have freshman backing Driskel.

What does QB depth really mean in college football? if driskel doesn't stay healthy Muschamp is gone anyway.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Wait, so he's really transferring? For what reason?

He a hoe ass dude for the way he transferred

When Murphy did not show up for Saturday’s football banquet at the Grand Ballroom in the Reitz Union, Muschamp figured something must be up.

He called Murphy, who didn’t answer but eventually responded with a long text message saying he felt he needed to go somewhere where he’d get a chance to start, Muschamp said.

“I told him it would be an open competition, just like I told him Jeff Driskel would be our starter last year,” Muschamp said.

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
6 people leaving :mindblown: will must not have a good relationship with these guys. What's going on