What's going on with Alexa Bliss, Carmella and Becky Lynch?

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
The longer they wait the more time will pass for someone else to take their spot (alexa and mella). Hell even Becky has done pretty much everything the past ten years. Theres nothing left for her to do but put over new talent.

I hate the there’s nothing left to do argument from fans lol

If this the case Orton should have retired a decade ago

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Judging by the recent photos in her thread, Gigi Dolin might be next on this list.
:mjcry:
Gigi getting light, but she's always going to have something back there, that's just her build. But... compared to what it was at it's prime, I don't think I can accept a regression of that degree - simply too much disappointment.

Gigi getting her flatback on - no bumps - has me feeling like when I saw D.Rose go down with the knee the first time. Like... it's disappointing, but the saddest part is what could have been :francis:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
If this the case Orton should have retired a decade ago
This is not an untrue argument, either, tbh :yeshrug:

we happy he here, sure, but if Orton's spot on TV was given to Melo tomorrow and he got out the way for the rising generation, I'd have literally zero problem with it. Championship 14 vs 15 can't mean anything, and 16 seems like it would matter until you remember it's not even Flair's real number so it's pointless.
Mans need to put his feet up and roll one with RVD

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
This is not an untrue argument, either, tbh :yeshrug:

we happy he here, sure, but if Orton's spot on TV was given to Melo tomorrow and he got out the way for the rising generation, I'd have literally zero problem with it. Championship 14 vs 15 can't mean anything, and 16 seems like it would matter until you remember it's not even Flair's real number so it's pointless.
Mans need to put his feet up and roll one with RVD
Yeah but not every fan has that way of thinking

I don’t have that way of thinking. I don’t care about booking I enjoy the familiar faces I’ve seen throughout the years.

And RVD had wrestled for AEW this year so is he even relaxing himself

Goldberg still begging for “one last match”

Randy himself said he wants to wrestle another five years.

From my observation if a wrestler doesn’t have another major source of income, like blowing up in Hollywood, and if they’re physically able to perform they want to wrestle

It’s either that or be one of those old fukks who do meet and greets everyday