What's going on with Alexa Bliss, Carmella and Becky Lynch?

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Bliss will be the first one back. she's been teasing her return for a couple months on social media..

twistedbliss0.gif
You post this GIF right after breh above you said he never wants to see another Twisted Bliss again.
:mjlol: :dead:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
the way TSC turned heel on Alexa Bliss only because they found out the beef between her and Sasha was real is nuts
I think it probably just gave a lot of people an outlet for what they already felt? Dunno. I remember her being violently overpushed for her size and skill, but it was always handwaved away because she was good on the mic. But she started winning matches against women much larger than her with a punch at a point, and folk hit the :francis: Vince ODing on her didn't help either. I remember the 'cameraman walks in on her changing' spot. there was just a point where she started being all over the show for no reason on some Sable shyt and it got my hackles up.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I know Alexa's baby had some skull formation problem after she was born. I've seen pictures where Alexa showed her watching TV in a special helmet. She said it's nothing to be worried about and is fairly common. Maybe she is waiting for that to fully heal before trying to come back.

:yeshrug:

This is from June, the pic I saw was more recent. Can't place it now, but the helmet I saw had decorations.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Becky’s probably taking a break and IF she comes back, probably won’t be full time anymore.

Mella has (iirc) Drop Foot and a shyt ton of nerve damage brought on by pregnancy complications. From personal and professional experience, anything involving nerves is a case by case deal because of a variety of factors involved. She could be fine in a few days, or it might take months, even years before it’s all worked out.

… I’ll be honest, I just assume Alexa was quietly retired/let go. :manny: