What's going on with Alexa Bliss, Carmella and Becky Lynch?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
TSC picks and chooses when only wrestling skills and nothing else matters

Fans been shytting on Bliss for a long time. Melli was always whatever. So much better talent out there that have the overall package (wrestling, character, mic skills), anyone asking for those two back is :mjlol:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
The women's division was at its worst when Alexa and Carmella were world champions. That era no longer exists. Could you imagine Alexa going up against Bayley in 2024? She would get killed out there.

That's another thing about Alexa that made her stand out. She was attractive and she knew how to cut promos, which was a major problem for the women for a while. I remember hearing her speak to Becky and being shocked at how good she was. Problem is, she never had an interesting character and she dominated at a time where the competition wasn't as steep as it is now. You have multiple women in 2024 who can do it all. Great in the ring, great to look at, great on the mic, great character work. Rhea in 2024 is like Alexa in 2016 if she was on steroids.

Carmella could actually fit in very well because of her character, but she's never winning another title. Both her and Alexa reached the top when it was easier. Six years later, they're both dinosaurs. Good-looking dinosaurs, but still.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
the way TSC turned heel on Alexa Bliss only because they found out the beef between her and Sasha was real is nuts
I ain’t ever turn heel on Alexa :mjgrin:

And that’s wild because Sasha been cool with Alexa :ehh:

Fuuck what the Alexa haters tombout, I need that Liv vs Alexa for the title WM match :steviej:

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Carmella was only entertaining to me when ellsworth was her manager and even then it was entertaining in a campy, Maury show type way.. her hottest woman in wwe gimmick also had potential, but the new temu toxic attraction in nxt that jacy and Fallon are in does that gimmick better than mella already :yeshrug: ..

The mean girl 2016 smackdown champ Alexa bliss with the bracelet that covered her whole hand can come back anytime, but alexa Wyatt can :camby:..