What's going on with Alexa Bliss, Carmella and Becky Lynch?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't trust dirt sheets at all but we do know Becky is taking time off and possibly a free agent, that seems to be the consensus. Maybe she comes back for the Rumble ?

Alexa Bliss was rumored to be a part of the Wyatts, her child must be 3-years old by this point.

Speaking of children, Carmella appears ready to come back based on SM?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
No idea but I hope not, cause they were both fairly okay in the ring but better than average on the mic, and could definitely help girls like Isla, Alba, and Lyra improve.

Carmella was really starting to come into her own character wise and in the ring. She's a little older than I thought though... 36 now

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I don't trust dirt sheets at all but we do know Becky is taking time off and possibly a free agent, that seems to be the consensus. Maybe she comes back for the Rumble ?

Alexa Bliss was rumored to be a part of the Wyatts, her child must be 3-years old by this point.

Speaking of children, Carmella appears ready to come back based on SM?
Her baby ain't even a year old yet.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Did Becky re-sign with WWE yet? I don't think she'd jump ship at all but that was interesting.

Alexa probably still post-maternity leave/working on getting back in shape.

Carmella had some kind of set back. She may still also be on leave?

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Let's be honest. The current state of the WWE women's division has lapped Alexa & Carmella by. I think Alexa will try to come back, but it's likely over for her. Same with Carmella.
much like how the 4HW era had the Divas era looking antiquated... the current NXT crop coming up right now got that Alexa/Carmella crop looking undercooked.

Which makes sense. You had the women from the Divas era who were able to transition and ride one era into another. Beth, Natalya, Naomi. But most of their generation all got weeded out - once the workrate floor moved up, a lot of them hos drowned.

Kinda crazy to consider that, technically-speaking... Alexa and Carmella are from the same NXT generation as Kana and Kairi. And just like before - the workrate floor has risen. As has the character-work ceiling. And as much as I think there's utility for some of the talkers like Alexa and Carmella to come lend their speaking services to people... their time in-ring is done.

Kelani has barely been wrestling for a year and ol girl is lapping both these women in-ring while moonwalking. Sol was doing stuff injured that Alexa couldn't have conceived of on her best day. And the time when being blonde with implants could carry you seems long, long over. Even the blondes outchea learning Northern Lights Suplex transitions and light jiujitsu.

HBK fell in love with light-brown women with ringlets, and it's all over now :wow:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
much like how the 4HW era had the Divas era looking antiquated... the current NXT crop coming up right now got that Alexa/Carmella crop looking undercooked.

Which makes sense. You had the women from the Divas era who were able to transition and ride one era into another. Beth, Natalya, Naomi. But most of their generation all got weeded out - once the workrate floor moved up, a lot of them hos drowned.

Kinda crazy to consider that, technically-speaking... Alexa and Carmella are from the same NXT generation as Kana and Kairi. And just like before - the workrate floor has risen. As has the character-work ceiling. And as much as I think there's utility for some of the talkers like Alexa and Carmella to come lend their speaking services to people... their time in-ring is done.

Kelani has barely been wrestling for a year and ol girl is lapping both these women in-ring while moonwalking. Sol was doing stuff injured that Alexa couldn't have conceived of on her best day. And the time when being blonde with implants could carry you seems long, long over. Even the blondes outchea learning Northern Lights Suplex transitions and light jiujitsu.

HBK fell in love with light-brown women with ringlets, and it's all over now :wow:

I don't think either of them have the passion to want to stick it out either. Carmella might, but she's even worse off physically than Alexa. Alexa could be a manager or talk for someone, but WWE all but killed the manager role outside of Paul Heyman. So why?

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I don't think either of them have the passion to want to stick it out either. Carmella might, but she's even worse off physically than Alexa. Alexa could be a manager or talk for someone, but WWE all but killed the manager role outside of Paul Heyman. So why?
Mella gon be fine because she's married to Graves, so she's tied to the 'family'. Probably gonna catch herself an ambassadorship contract and focus on the kid and stuff she likes doing.
Alexa married outside of the 'family', so... I could see her drifting off. She has accolades that they'll use to justify throwing her into the HOF within a decade, most likely, but outside of putting her in there with the Wyatts, there's nothing useful for her to do anymore.
She's smaller than Liv is so the days of looking like a challenge in the world title picture are out.
So unless they bring her in as the Harleen Quinzel to the Wyatts, throw her in power suits and glasses and have her acting like the rational psychologist of the squad until they break her... I see no use, just nostalgia.

That said, if they want to send her down to Orlando and have her work with all the blondes who look alike down there and see if she can get one of them to show some damn characters, sure :yeshrug:
But I personally never want to see another 'twisted bliss' again :camby: We got 6' tall women doing one-legged springboard 450s now for nearfalls. The days of 4'11 'working mom' Alexa Bliss being a physical threat? Deaded.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Bliss will be the first one back. she's been teasing her return for a couple months on social media..

twistedbliss0.gif