What’s Gamings next big hype-train

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
gamers are dikk riders, went from dikk riding consoles to dikk riding game developers

GTA V was trash, GTA online is what kept the game alive, which is basically just a social media version of gaming

Red Dead I didn't even waste my time playing that shyt, its a horse riding simulator, you click on any gameplay videos or watch any playing, all it is some riding through the wilderness, then you play as an old ass cac with no swag, you gonna make a game about outlaws in the old west but instead of some jessie james, doc holiday stop characters who get some no country from old man modern boring ass western movies crap no thanks

I think rockstar fell off which is why i scratch my head when people really gas them up. GTAV was almost the same as liberty city, the most notable thing they did was the POV switching and i found all the characters kind of dumb. Grand Theft Auto as a whole has the most awful and unlikable characters. I felt the same way with red dead redemption but the overall story arc was good although padded as hell.

I just remember that game feeling SLOOOOOOOOOOW like story and progression wise and mechanics wise. When you're at the camp you're forced to walk like you're in quicksand and then you gotta ride your horse like 10 minutes to the next mission objective. Thats one game I can never see myself replaying.

as long as rockstar continues to mainly focus on online and just copy and paste the same game every iteration i'm good on being hype for the next gta or red dead. I was really excited for their stealth spy game but even with all the money they make from GTA they refuse to make any other game. They're turning into valve.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
actually yea, if you're talking something on the hype level of cyberpunk. I can agree with GTA6

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
tenor.gif

Horizon-Forbidden-West-Announcement-Trailer-PS5.gif

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I'm not even buying a console until GTA 6 drops.

I used to buy to play football, basketball, boxing and GTA.

Theres no good football, basketball or boxing games anymore. So I'm waiting till GTA 6.