What’s Gamings next big hype-train

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This...and that Mass Effect new release.

Aside from andromeda and anthem bombing BioWare is kind of in a hole right now. People might be excited once we’re closer but they dropped TWO duds since the last one.

Plus I think they’re futhur along with dragon age. If dragon age comes out and it’s good then we might see hype again for BioWare games.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Ragnarok is the only game coming out i see that will have gamers losing their shyt

This, and I think Horizon Zero Dawn II will get a lot of hype when it gets closer to the release date. FFXVI will be pretty big once we get an idea of when that's dropping. There's also rumors of Silent Hills coming and maybe even a MGS1 remake, but there's no evidence to support those even exist. It'd be a pretty big deal if they really do exist though.

FF7R Part II will eventually be in this conversation as well, once Square is far along enough to talk about the game. They seem to be learning from the past and not announcing games super early and then not saying anything for years anymore. (Babylon's Fall... :manny:) So when that's ready to go, the hype levels will be there absolutely.

I would say BOTW2 also but after seeing nikkas go nuts over graphic and framerate now Idk if BOTW2 will ahve the same effect as the original unless that shyt is wildly different from part 1 and they somehow get a switch pro out by then.

I think I’m at a point where i just expect every major game to receive a huge amount of backlash no matter what. The “inclusion” crowd will get mad that theres not enough representation of some small percentage of people (he’s ableist!) the industry integrity crowd will get mad about crunch or some other company policy, the last gen crowd will get mad they can’t play it and find things to hate about it, next gen crowd will get mad if its cross gen etc.

I'm currently going through BOTW for the first time and honestly it still plays really well now. It's definitely not as "sharp" in visuals compared to what you'd get on stronger consoles of course, but that's a given. I like to think that BOTW2 would have an improvement in visuals and framerate, but still works well enough to run on the OG Switch hardware. All of that is sorta whatever though if BOTW2 ends up being a complete miss compared to the first game. Ain't touched Age of Calamity yet because I'm not done with BOTW, but with how faithful it seems to be with the OG game, I think they'll deliver on the second.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Everything is on cruise control until GTA 6

I must be the only person who isn’t excited for a new GTA. I’d much have rather Rockstar go forward wit that new spy stealth game, “Agent”.

I feel like if you’ve played the last two GTA’s you already know what to expect at this point.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Oh yeah, i forgot about Elden Ring.

That’s def gonna be big, post sekiro winning GOTY and Demon’s Souls gaining a new audience.

Starfield

Forgot about both of these. I have a feeling we're still a few years out for both of them though, but yeah they fit the mold.

Not much they can do to lose with Elden Ring, the formula is practically there already, but with Starfield it's either headed to be the next No Mans Sky or Star Citizen

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
The next big wave is paying for access to 300+ games that are 10 years + old and wall mounts with 30 degree rotation. TBC....
Here's your dap.

I think Battlefield 6 is gonna change the game forever..
Breh, I fukking hope so.

I saw the food in Battlefield 1 and V. I'm rooting for them to crush the buildings with a next gen modern warfare battlefield.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
GTA V Directors Cut on PS6 and Xbox series XXX with 3 extra single player missions of "cut content"

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's your dap.

Breh, I fukking hope so.

I saw the food in Battlefield 1 and V. I'm rooting for them to crush the buildings with a next gen modern warfare battlefield.

It has to be modern. The games are still good but people don't really care for the old setting games. Maybe back in the day on pc it was cool but the new generation want Modern Warfare as you can see with COD. I thought B4 was really good.. B6 I think they gonna crush the buildings.