what's for lunch?

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
portabella mushroom sandwich with roasted red pepper hummus spread, lettuce, tomatoes, provolone cheese and cucumbers. some sweet potato fries and a peach.

:pachaha:

lol at this sex and the city lunch. Did you have a crantini too? Or just a skinny vanilla latte?

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
yeah, them shyts are pricey, but it is so piff tho. my daughters coming too but at least I dont gotta pay for the youngest to eat. and my oldest is 1/2 off.

also the one I'm goin to has a sick salad bar. it even has sushi at the salad bar. I'm over here :drool: thinking about it now.

when u go to those spots u gotta know which foods u like. cuz u dont wanna waste ur stomach eating the bullshyt meats. U wanna get full of the filet mignon and shrimp and what not so u really get ur money's worth.
Now I'm learning something. We went to Fuego de Chao or something like that. Man, when we got thru we just wanted to head to the room and sleep. The only thing that kept me awake was seeing all these women in the lobby for some convention at the hotel we was staying at. My cousin was like, "I'm finna go outside to smoke". I was like, "I'll go with you man". My wife was like, "But you don't even smoke". :scheme:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
:pachaha:

lol at this sex and the city lunch. Did you have a crantini too? Or just a skinny vanilla latte?

you're trying too hard to make fun of me. what's your problem? explain your grievances with me now or stop following me around from thread to thread like a lost dog...

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
turkey sandwich. Just one slice of turkey and cheese. Just meat, cheese, and bread

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
this is a pic I took of my lunch yesterday

ed106954b1a511e1a39b1231381b7ba1_7.jpg

:eat:

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
QKqNo.jpg

:cook:

Pepper chicken, veggies and rice and Simply lemonade to wash it down.