What's at least one thing that you want for Christmas?

Daps
I saw this "One line a day" journal. I want itttttt. Saying that, I'm about to buy it (and a few bottles of nail polish unless @Paradise wanna share her collection)! Lol.
this is a blank journal or a book?

i keep saying i wanted to do a journal/gratitude book but i can never break past the fear of writing stuff down....i had a journal when i was a kid and my mom used to read it and toss stuff up in my face so i got out of the habit of writing stuff down.

i also tried the online journal thing (xanga and livejournal) and i ended up deleting them. it just didn't seem worth the effort to keep them up. it was the same cycle of fear and loathing

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
this is a blank journal or a book?

i keep saying i wanted to do a journal/gratitude book but i can never break past the fear of writing stuff down....i had a journal when i was a kid and my mom used to read it and toss stuff up in my face so i got out of the habit of writing stuff down.

i also tried the online journal thing (xanga and livejournal) and i ended up deleting them. it just didn't seem worth the effort to keep them up. it was the same cycle of fear and loathing

Trust me. I understand the fear of writing things down. I have my own fears of writing. I love to write, and the one thing I hate about writing is how raw it opens you up, how vulnerable you can be. I can't write what's on the surface, all my writing is unapologetically me.

I love journaling though! I thought the "One line a day" book/journal would be awesome, as it forces you to be succinct.

It's a five year journal.

I LOVE IT. Get it too!

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
I want a sewing table. I sew at my coffee table and it makes my neck hurt.

what do you sew? Are you on any fb sewing groups?
:mjcry: That must really hurt. I'm lucky I have a computer desk to work at. Right now I haven't joined any. I've only joined one forum for sewing, but I just use it for reviews on patterns I want. I haven't joined any Facebook groups because I don't even log in very often to join them. I really hope
you can find something that won't be hard on your neck or back when you sew.

I didn't get the exact machine I wanted, but I saw one in a thrift store and it was the only one they had. Luckily it still runs, just needs to be cleaned, oiled, and greased, and it's good to go. (I might post a picture of current set up one of these days).

Right now I'm working on skirts because I want to challenge myself to wear skirts and dresses (I currently own 0) because I'm usually super uncomfortable wearing them. I'm currently working on a maxi skirt in a rayon challis and it's so comfortable that I don't wanna take it off when I'm trying it on.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Luxury luggage. As a frequent traveler going between very extreme climates and heavy handed so I go through sets like every 2-3 years. My family buys hard shell Samsonite or Calpak which is good for the average person but I crack them. A nice Serapian or GlobeTrotter trolley (thanks to Naomi Campbell's IG plug) would be nice. I don't know whose cuck I need to sock to get one but I wish someone would surprise me with that so I don't have to come out my own pockets. Even a nice Tumi trolley.