What’s a character you hate from a Tv Show or Movie

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Lamont Sanford
MV5BODQ0OWE5OGQtOWQxZS00YmQ3LWI0ZTUtNzEwODllNDQzNmU5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_QL75_UY281_CR93,0,190,281_.jpg
:pacspit:
Jesse Pinkman
mqdefault.jpg
AJ Soprano
Janice Soprano
200_s.gif
Shane Vendrell
w_ZyGJBK_400x400.jpg

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
That’s a good one, but I didn’t like her little cowardly bytch made bully son neither. I smile every time I picture Mike bytch slapping him and him running out of the gym crying like a hoe.
:myman:

that boy was so good at acting, that his character was an actor, trying to be the man of the house because his momma sorry and expect him to furnish her lifestyle, trying to fill his dads shoes, going through puberty trying to figure himself out and play a role that wasn’t him, i was happy when bunny got him and helped him and got structure and stability to his life, it’s crazy how a lot of them kids and others never really got a role after that, i know nay was on some show talking about the roles never came, kind of like that Spanish cat that was in old school and coach Carter, that nikka was Hollywoods it Spanish nikka, then he disappeared

Edit i see he was on arrow and supernatural i didn’t know that, but he def cooled off, because he was a go to nikka for Hollywood