What’s a character you hate from a Tv Show or Movie

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Every neighborhood had that one nikka who would lose his shyt when he got his ankles broke on the court. I remember we had to jump this fool named Roderick because he couldn't take losing. And yeah Fresh dad was too hard on him. All the while he was practically a deadbeat

nikka was a deadbeat who talked like he was an ultra involved parent

Daps
HfDa.gif

This guy was so hated that he said in an interview that he was getting harassed in the street by fans when he killed Ned Stark.

:mjlol:

I stopped watching the show, and when I heard he got killed, I couldn’t wait to watch the episode. I didn’t even catch up. I just watched that episode.

:ld:

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
- Lori from Walking Dead. Only good for losing track of Carl or asking somebody else to watch him. Plus all the shyt she put Rick through.
- Joffrey from Game of Thrones. Rest in puke bytch.
- Lt Tucker from Law and Order SVU. Always trying to jam the squad up :beli:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
eddd.png

This nikka in everything he plays in, he’s that good of an actor from a few protagonist rolls that i literally hate him in other roles just because

I felt for him in fargo. All he wanted was a normal life and his girl was too much of a coward to tell him, or that lesbian friend of hers what she really wanted and he ended uo suffering