What’s a character you hate from a Tv Show or Movie

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Milhouse.

If we're allowed to mention video game characters, Trevor. I wish the fulfilling ending was smoking him.
Mine would be Micah. I never hated a video game character so much.

The last fight with Arthur when I was sick, and there was nothing I could do to beat his ass, and he kept calling me “black lung.”

So glad he got smoked in the end during the epilogue.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HfDa.gif

This guy was so hated that he said in an interview that he was getting harassed in the street by fans when he killed Ned Stark.

:mjlol:

He did a great job to make you hate his character

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As silly as it is to hate a cartoon character, I absolutely abhor Daria...

latest

I used to love this show as a kid. However, my lady rewatches it all the time, and I realized that Daria was insufferable in every possible way.

-- Basic white girl who is full of herself, and has her nose up in the air
-- Swears she's smarter than everyone, but only ever references basic literature and history they already teach in school
-- Acts better than Jodi, when Jodi is twice the student and person she'll ever be
-- Highkey racist (gaslit Jodi about the racist loan manager at the bank, ridiculed a Kwanzaa book she found at her babysitting clients' house, told Jane "we're gonna get to see a lynching" when kids at school were upset at another student)
-- Took her best friend's bf, and then proceded to gaslight her
-- Ran that bf into the ground
-- Whiny annoying voice

0/10 Character

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
As silly as it is to hate a cartoon character, I absolutely abhor Daria...

latest

I used to love this show as a kid. However, my lady rewatches it all the time, and I realized that Daria was insufferable in every possible way.

-- Basic white girl who is full of herself, and has her nose up in the air
-- Swears she's smarter than everyone, but only ever references basic literature and history they already teach in school
-- Acts better than Jodi, when Jodi is twice the student and person she'll ever be
-- Highkey racist (gaslit Jodi about the racist loan manager at the bank, ridiculed a Kwanzaa book she found at her babysitting clients' house, told Jane "we're gonna get to see a lynching" when kids at school were upset at another student)
-- Took her best friend's bf, and then proceded to gaslight her
-- Ran that bf into the ground
-- Whiny annoying voice

0/10 Character

:ohhh: Now you gon make me rewatch that damn show shyt

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
MV5BMTQ0NTZjMjMtNzIzNi00OTAxLWI4NjYtYTc0M2EwODFjYjJhL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDIzNDExOQ@@._V1_.jpg

his dad too though he had some lines
MV5BYmU4ZDM1M2UtZTVkZC00MGYzLTg1MGYtYzQ4NDE0MzlmZWFiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_QL75_UX500_CR0,47,500,281_.jpg
Every neighborhood had that one nikka who would lose his shyt when he got his ankles broke on the court. I remember we had to jump this fool named Roderick because he couldn't take losing. And yeah Fresh dad was too hard on him. All the while he was practically a deadbeat