:)
Daps
1044423_10151529865301840_945978164_n.jpg

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crack a joke or just do something goofy.

While at Mcdonalds yesterday I saw a decent looking girl over by the fountain filling up her Dr.Pepper.She was swatting a fly away so I just told her that a bee was on her shoulder,she spazzed a lil bit and started tripping out then I told her I was bullshytting..She giggled/smiled and it was over.Got her name,exchanged numbers and told her i'll hit her up for a date at a Tigers game or some shyt.

You nikkas make it way more difficult than it is.You don't have to walk up to a bytch with an elaborate game plan and call her gorgeous or some other corny shyt.Be yourself,make her smile and you got her.Unless you some Faizon Love lookin nikka.

You did it the right way - listen to this.

1. You used your environment around you - something as small as a fly

2. You made here laugh - anytime when girls are asked "What do you like in a guy", how often do you hear them say "I want him to make me laugh"? ALL THE TIME. Ratchets, celebrities, religious girls, all types.

3. Smile - always smile. It shows you're confident, if you're looking at the ground and mumbling she can smell the fear. Why would she waste her time on someone who is intimidated by her?

Do not say look how beautiful you are and her looks, she hears that all the time, guys are thirsty. You want to stand out. Not even complimenting her will make her seem like "why aint he say I was looking good today? 3 guys whistled at me today". It'll make her feel insecure and want to be around you more to make you feel that. When you're deep deep in the convo with her it can be cool.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
You can approach a female many ways with many different lines such as:

"Hi boo, how you? Pony skin Louis? Oh, you fly too.. You a stewardess? Good ma, I fly too"

or

"Ma whats your age and type?" if she questions your age tell her "I'm (your age) and live a crazy life, plus ill show you what the (decade you were born in) like.. And I know what ladies like, need a man that's polite, listens and takes advice.. I could be all three, plus I can lay the pipe, come with me, come stay the night" at this point you have her in the bag and she would more than likely compliment you on how on point your game is... at this point go in for the kill.. give her a quick chuckle and tell her "sure you're right, get in the car, and don't touch nothin', sit in the car, let's discuss somethin', either we lovin' or I'll see you tomorrow"

Follow either of those steps and you'll have picked up a female, doggy.

:wow:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Made a good effort with a chick I saw in line @ Target today. No number but better than approaching her like a bum or not doing anything at all :manny:

Me: Hey, how you doing?
Her: Oh, I thought you were going to hit me with your cart :pachaha:
Me: I think I got it under control :youngsabo: What's your name?
Her: Jessica *reaches out hand*
Me : says my name *shakes her hand* Don't wanna hold you up, but I think you're very attractive. What's your number? Maybe we can go out sometime.

Her: I have a boyfriend and he doesn't let me give out my number.
Me: where's he at :shaq: :lolbron:
Her: :russ: well maybe I'll see you around. I'm on my lunch break. I work down the street.
Me: oh word? Where you work at?
Her: *tells me where she works at * You should swing by some time.
Me: coo, I live nearby at (says apt complex)
Her: oh :leon:

Me: alright you have a good day. See you around.
Her: bye (my name)

I still kept the conversation short and she stayed interested in me despite not giving out het number and being taken. It's been a while I got shot down and I didn't feel bitter about it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A good introduction to set the pace right then general chit chat

A few mins into the convo drop a smooth line like 'I just started learning magic, you wanna see a trick'? :youngsabo:

Her? :usure:

You: I bet you $2 I can make your tiddy meats move without touching them

Her : :ohhh::gladbron: okay

using your two hands shake her tiddies then say eh I lost, here's your $2 :ehh:

Her: :inlove:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
A good introduction to set the pace right then general chit chat

A few mins into the convo drop a smooth line like 'I just started learning magic, you wanna see a trick'? :youngsabo:

Her? :usure:

You: I bet you $2 I can make your tiddy meats move without touching them

Her : :ohhh::gladbron: okay

using your two hands shake her tiddies then say eh I lost, here's your $2 :ehh:

Her: :inlove:

I think that's sexual harassment

:shaq: