yo moms

drunk
Daps
Is your ass real?? Let me touch it...

deon-cole-take-notes-o.gif

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
If everybody pulls dimes, then they're not dimes. If you're thinking of what to say when approaching a female, let it go, just keep movin', you not bout that playa life. A simple smile and a "what's up?" should be enough :obama:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Since everyone on the coli pulls dimes every day I figured I could learn from the best :wow:

:lupe:

I don't necessarily have a 'script' or any 'game' per se, just a guideline that I follow that has always been quite effective for me. It takes having SOME grammatical prowess and communication skills, but it does the job. My one and only guideline when approaching a female is to NOT ask ANY questions, if I can help it. There will be SOMEthing you may have to ask, but as far as the initial first few minutes and verbal exchanges I make sure it's all direct dialect. It's simply and fundamentally just a matter of relaxing and just 'talking'; or at least that's what works for me :yeshrug:
Instead of saying whats up how are you, Im more likely to say something funny to her and give her the :mjpls: look, then just continue to talk about anything that has to do with her. And again, construct your wording into direct statements. Try to stay away from all of the usual 'where are you from, whats your name' boring line of questioning. Tell her something instead like she looks like she has a pretty name, and say it with a slight grin and a thoughtful tone while looking at her, as if the thought just dawned on you and now you're curious. More times then not it prompts the following response, in this order(when done correctly): smile, eye flutter or touches hair, and then if she's flirty she'll say something like 'maybe, maybe not'..if she's really a sweetheart she'll blurt out her name with pleasure, even slightly beckoning for your approval now, hoping that you like her name. And it is from that point in the interaction that you are basically the only one that can screw it up(barring her having a bf or something). But trust me, as weird as it may sound, it's a very effective technique at extracting information while hugely diminishing any chance of hearing 'no'. And it works with any age of female(with minor adjusting in wording of course). Another quick example, because I know this all sounds crazy and it's hard to sit here and explain to someone let alone complete strangers. I mean this is my own little crazy technique that I use all the time, never thought I'd have to break it down and explain it, so just bear with me.. but another example is when it comes to the phone number for example. Don't ask her for her number, tell her to call your phone so her number will be in it etc etc and of course, take that and word it however you want to fit yourself. Or even say something completely different, but the point is not to 'ask' the question, don't 'ask' for the number. Give her your phone and respectfully tell her to put it in there. Etc etc. Sorry for the long post.
Also very important to note, this usage of this 'guideline' should only depend on if you're just looking for a casual relationship with your interest..only if you're still doing the fun and games thing, having a couple women you beat down on a reg, etc. If you're seriously looking for your next wife when you are out mingling with the ladies, ask a few questions :lupe:

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just went to the store walked in this one cute chick was eying me idk if she Thought i was ugly or cute because she said nothing and looked away..........

Then i walked around and saw two older 32 plus chick shopping by there-self i ask one where something was and the other on i said nothing too.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I just went to the store walked in this one cute chick was eying me idk if she Thought i was ugly or cute because she said nothing and looked away..........

Then i walked around and saw two older 32 plus chick shopping by there-self i ask one where something was and the other on i said nothing too.
:dahell:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The weather like always works

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I always passed through on some "Hi, how are you" :smugfavre: and see if she smiled back. If she does, I nod and keep it moving, but post up not too far from her. Prolly as I'm going to the bar for that next drink.

Sometimes that hello be good enough for her to follow up, and then I go into my usual Swiggy vocabulary that some of you nikkas is familiar with. Females love my verbage :laugh:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
You can approach a female many ways with many different lines such as:

"Hi boo, how you? Pony skin Louis? Oh, you fly too.. You a stewardess? Good ma, I fly too"

or

"Ma whats your age and type?" if she questions your age tell her "I'm (your age) and live a crazy life, plus ill show you what the (decade you were born in) like.. And I know what ladies like, need a man that's polite, listens and takes advice.. I could be all three, plus I can lay the pipe, come with me, come stay the night" at this point you have her in the bag and she would more than likely compliment you on how on point your game is... at this point go in for the kill.. give her a quick chuckle and tell her "sure you're right, get in the car, and don't touch nothin', sit in the car, let's discuss somethin', either we lovin' or I'll see you tomorrow"

Follow either of those steps and you'll have picked up a female, doggy.

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
I see you, lookin at me, and i can tell by your eyes that youre feelin me, and i really want u to get close to me, so wont you, dance with me, dance with me? Hot drop top's in the parking lot, and I wanna take you back to my spot, and we still got a little more time to rock, so won't you, dance with me, dance with me?