What you say when approaching females?

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
OP u aint got no heart just let it go. youre not good looking enough enough to pull bytches on looks alone and you aint got the courage to pop at them ur a lost cause... try to get ur money and mayb u can trick ur way into some p*ssy/or female attention.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I just went to the store walked in this one cute chick was eying me idk if she Thought i was ugly or cute because she said nothing and looked away..........

Then i walked around and saw two older 32 plus chick shopping by there-self i ask one where something was and the other on i said nothing too.

Then you just missed out on 3 possible chances for some p*ssy. Especially the first situation you described.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See this is what you do right,....First you lick ur lips in a seductive manner and then You discretely walk up to the chick and repsekfully ask

WHAT DAT MOUF DO??:ohlawd:
WHAT DAT MOUF DO??:steviej:
WHAT DAT MOUF DO??:gladbron:
WHAT DAT MOUF DO??:takedat:

its worked for me plenty of times:wow:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
You can approach a female many ways with many different lines such as:

"Hi boo, how you? Pony skin Louis? Oh, you fly too.. You a stewardess? Good ma, I fly too"

or

"Ma whats your age and type?" if she questions your age tell her "I'm (your age) and live a crazy life, plus ill show you what the (decade you were born in) like.. And I know what ladies like, need a man that's polite, listens and takes advice.. I could be all three, plus I can lay the pipe, come with me, come stay the night" at this point you have her in the bag and she would more than likely compliment you on how on point your game is... at this point go in for the kill.. give her a quick chuckle and tell her "sure you're right, get in the car, and don't touch nothin', sit in the car, let's discuss somethin', either we lovin' or I'll see you tomorrow"

Follow either of those steps and you'll have picked up a female, doggy.
If she tries to tell you she's lez, just tell her

You don't like men? me neither, what a coinkidink...
I ain't the type to diss you, kinda like the issue
That's the situation, bring wifey with you

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
You lookin for a script, playboy? :heh:
The minute you try to plan out a convo with a chick, you lost. :ufdup:

Yup. It's totally dependent on the environment, what she looks like, etc.

nikkas be walking up to chicks all day spittin game. Your best strategy is to say some shyt she isn't expecting.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't say nuffin

I just slap her, I mean straight up slap her

That way I don't have to worry about her down the line telling me "you don't treat me like you use to" :birdman:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to me its a #s game....just keep trying until it works....like basketball....just keep shooting....eventually one will fall

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Hand them a note with a stone cold look on my face that asks what that mouth do, or something to that effect.

If she declines respectfully, I tell her she passed and try to converse with her for a couple minutes.

If she declines in a ratchet manner, she failed.

If she accepts, my next actions are based on her looks and my personal aspirations (one-night smash or relationship, etc.) from this endeavor.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Crack a joke or just do something goofy.

While at Mcdonalds yesterday I saw a decent looking girl over by the fountain filling up her Dr.Pepper.She was swatting a fly away so I just told her that a bee was on her shoulder,she spazzed a lil bit and started tripping out then I told her I was bullshytting..She giggled/smiled and it was over.Got her name,exchanged numbers and told her i'll hit her up for a date at a Tigers game or some shyt.

You nikkas make it way more difficult than it is.You don't have to walk up to a bytch with an elaborate game plan and call her gorgeous or some other corny shyt.Be yourself,make her smile and you got her.Unless you some Faizon Love lookin nikka.