What Yall Think About Sports Reporter Taylor Rooks?

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Just got done finishing the interview with Taylor at the SNY offices in Manhattan, interview will be up tomorrow afternoon. I did mention that I got some of my questions from a message board and that they are big fans are yours. She told me that's cool and to tell them hello. She is really down to earth, bubbly, and personable, really enjoyed doing the interview. She even showed me the Mets Studio for their pre and post game shows and where she shoots her podcast.
:brutuswow:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Here the interview brehs hope you guys enjoy it because I did when I was interviewing her:

And here a better quality picture of the picture I took with her if you guys were curious:

giphy.gif

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Here the interview brehs hope you guys enjoy it because I did when I was interviewing her:

And here a better quality picture of the picture I took with her if you guys were curious:

IT'S DRIVIN' ME OUTTA MY MINDDDD :noah:

THATS WHY ITS HARD FOR ME TO FINDDDD :noah:

CAN'T GET IT OUTTA MY HEADDD :noah:

MISS HER, KISS HER, LOVE HER :noah:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

god damn..fine as hell