What Yall Think About Sports Reporter Taylor Rooks?

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
This chick keeps getting better and better looking. She's def in her zone right now. Whoever is with that is blessed.

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Not simping. I don't know her at all. Not good to imply that. If you said someone like Michelle Beadle was letting nikkas hit, I'd believe you because she's been passed around.

How come Beadle doesnt care about her reputation then? Is it that much different for black and white women?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
DD8O8ffXYAAhUCp.jpg

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
Just got done finishing the interview with Taylor at the SNY offices in Manhattan, interview will be up tomorrow afternoon. I did mention that I got some of my questions from a message board and that they are big fans are yours. She told me that's cool and to tell them hello. She is really down to earth, bubbly, and personable, really enjoyed doing the interview. She even showed me the Mets Studio for their pre and post game shows and where she shoots her podcast.

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Just got done finishing the interview with Taylor at the SNY offices in Manhattan, interview will be up tomorrow afternoon. I did mention that I got some of my questions from a message board and that they are big fans are yours. She told me that's cool and to tell them hello. She is really down to earth, bubbly, and personable, really enjoyed doing the interview. She even showed me the Mets Studio for their pre and post game shows and where she shoots her podcast.
you get them digits??

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
How come Beadle doesnt care about her reputation then? Is it that much different for black and white women?

Absolutely. It's why Britt McHenry lasted as long as she did at ESPN after that video came out of her berating the tow truck driver. Let a Black woman had done that and she'd have been gone by week's end.

When Pam Oliver was demoted to the B team in favor of Erin Andrews, it rubbed a lot of people the wrong way for the fact that Oliver is a much better commentator and is respected on the field. Andrews is a blonde bimbo who's coasted to cushy gigs because she's white.

revan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

Taylor Rooks told me "hello".

:lolbron: