What Yall Think About Sports Reporter Taylor Rooks?

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just set up an interview with her for my podcast in a couple weeks :mjgrin:, if any y'all got any questions you like me to ask her fire away (keep it PG obviously lol).

Ask her if ESPN offered her a job would she take it

What is her favorite interview

What are her goals for the next 10 yrs

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
On some real shyt.

What is it like being a young, Black woman who has carved her niche in a space that's still dominated by white men?

How has your social media presence helped your career? You have tools available that weren't there for the taking for the previous generation of sports personality.

Did being a relative of Lou Brock influence your career path at all?

Good looks I did not know that, definitely will ask about her interactions with him growing up, if she has been in contact with him recently since the cancer diagnosis, and if so how is he doing

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

tumblr_n85cr4tv7e1sey8s3o1_500.gif

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Just set up an interview with her for my podcast in a couple weeks :mjgrin:, if any y'all got any questions you like me to ask her fire away (keep it PG obviously lol).
what does she see in that bum Kendall Marshall?:mjgrin:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Dime. She must get run through. No way she is keeping it 100

This is sexist. As someone who has worked in sports, an industry where the six degrees of separation are very real, your reputation is everything. With her being a young, Black woman she gotta make sure her record is spotless. Hard enough for us in that lane. Don't need anything else for someone to use to make your career difficult.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Cool. Thats whats up. I don't have any questions for real. Just tell her that her work is well appreciated and that I hope she has much success,

and that I hear he's got her on lockdown, but I got the master key
full

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is sexist. As someone who has worked in sports, an industry where the six degrees of separation are very real, your reputation is everything. With her being a young, Black woman she gotta make sure her record is spotless. Hard enough for us in that lane. Don't need anything else for someone to use to make your career difficult.

Look at this guy betting that @K-Apps can get her to check this thread of adulation on the Coli. :cape:

You simping on a hunch breh?:laff:

EDIT: ask her what's her phone number:youngsabo:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Not simping. I don't know her at all. Not good to imply that. If you said someone like Michelle Beadle was letting nikkas hit, I'd believe you because she's been passed around.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
what does she see in that bum Kendall Marshall?:mjgrin:

:dame:Gee iunno Maybe that hes a 6'4 multi-millionaire in peak physical condition who plays professionally and reportedly has a bright future in coaching?

I believe this would disqualify 99% of the U.S male population.. And 100% of the Coli. Dont feel bad.:manny:

Last edited: