What Yall Think About Sports Reporter Taylor Rooks?

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Okay it's pretty obvious now that something must be wrong with this bytch :patrice:

How has she not trapped a baller yet?:noah:

She seems costly and high maintenance.

What is wrong with yall? So something is wrong with her because she hasn't been impregnated by some rich athlete?

It took very little time for people to start projecting onto her

You see the bullshyt, too? Same cats would be calling her all types of hoe if she was fukking multiple athletes like these IG thots.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
What is wrong with yall? So something is wrong with her because she hasn't been impregnated by some rich athlete?

You see the bullshyt, too? Same cats would be calling her all types of hoe if she was fukking multiple athletes like these IG thots.
Nah, that ain't it. She just seems like you'll have to spend a lot of money to keep her happy. Some women are good off simple shyt and believe the best things in life are free, some women want you to spend to keep them entertained. I've been with both kind.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nah, that ain't it. She just seems like you'll have to spend a lot of money to keep her happy. Some women are good off simple shyt and believe the best things in life are free, some women want you to spend to keep them entertained. I've been with both kind.
yea some women are hardwired to use their p*ssy as a bargaining chip of some sort. if they aint getting money spent on them they will feel theyre misusing it

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
yea some women are hardwired to use their p*ssy as a bargaining chip of some sort. if they aint getting money spent on them they will feel theyre misusing it
Exactly....they go crazy when they run across a dude that's where I'm at mentally right now. I don't give a damn about chasing p*ssy anymore so withholding that shyt from me to make me jump through hoops to get it is a null action.

And if a woman can't use sex or finances to get a man to do what they want they're rendered powerless.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The more I move in higher financial circles the more I realize that a lot black men with a lot of money don't want to date black women. Which would explain why women you think should be wifed are still on the market.
why do you think that is
shorty was with kendall marshall right/.?

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Y'all some damn weirdos :mjlol:

The internet will bring em out. Not sure what made them think we give a fukk about all that introspective but this ain't TLR. Post pictures or shut the entire fukk up.

And it's the same 2 or 3 that's in that Traffic girl thread typing shyt about her future prospects and the quality of dudes she'll get. There's more paragraphs from these losers in there than pics :mjlol:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
The internet will bring em out. Not sure what made them think we give a fukk about all that introspective but this ain't TLR. Post pictures or shut the entire fukk up.

And it's the same 2 or 3 that's in that Traffic girl thread typing shyt about her future prospects and the quality of dudes she'll get. There's more paragraphs from these losers in there than pics :mjlol:

I abandoned that thread like a sinking ship because of that shyt.

127198102_gl6jy7q.png

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

You taking it too far. Yeah we dont know this chick just using our own life experiences to speculate on wassup with her. I look at a woman like Jordin Sparks and from what i can see about her and using my own experiences she seemed like the type of woman who is chill, someone you dont have to spend a lot of energy to keep happy. I wouldnt have to worry about having something lined up because we could just chill and play games or watch a lame movie. Some women give off the other vibe that they need to be seen or out at an event to have a good time. Ive had women like that too and once you get past that initial attraction because she stay on point 100% of the time its like damn im tired of this shyt.

This chick is a dime for sure and ill look at every pic posted but sometimes you will take a 9 over a 10 if it gives you peace.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You taking it too far. Yeah we dont know this chick just using our own life experiences to speculate on wassup with her. I look at a woman like Jordin Sparks and from what i can see about her and using my own experiences she seemed like the type of woman who is chill, someone you dont have to spend a lot of energy to keep happy. I wouldnt have to worry about having something lined up because we could just chill and play games or watch a lame movie. Some women give off the other vibe that they need to be seen or out at an event to have a good time. Ive had women like that too and once you get past that initial attraction because she stay on point 100% of the time its like damn im tired of this shyt.

This chick is a dime for sure and ill look at every pic posted but sometimes you will take a 9 over a 10 if it gives you peace.
even a 8 over a 10. my girl like a 9 but she's similar to the first girl you described. if she wasnt so emotional i'd be in absolute heaven