What Yall Think About Sports Reporter Taylor Rooks?

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
oHuYgUU.png

:whew:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
If they’re willing to foot the bill...:yeshrug:

Taylor is interesting to me. She’s around high profile guys all the time trying to bend her over but she has a career to consider. I wonder who ends up knocking her up

Either a billionaire or an electrician
The more I move in higher financial circles the more I realize that a lot black men with a lot of money don't want to date black women. Which would explain why women you think should be wifed are still on the market.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

Taylor is interesting to me. She’s around high profile guys all the time trying to bend her over but she has a career to consider. I wonder who ends up knocking her up

She seems like she needs to be entertained. Thats worse than a gold digger. A gold digger is cool as long as the money is there. A good gold digger knows that if they be pretty, be quiet, and pop out some kids they good. A woman that needs to be entertained requires a lot of time and effort and that shyt gets old quick. Soon as she bored she looking a different direction.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

Isn’t she dating Jesse Williams? He’s rich

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
She seems like she needs to be entertained. Thats worse than a gold digger. A gold digger is cool as long as the money is there. A good gold digger knows that if they be pretty, be quiet, and pop out some kids they good. A woman that needs to be entertained requires a lot of time and effort and that shyt gets old quick. Soon as she bored she looking a different direction.
I've dealt with that type of woman firsthand...pump and dump status. Anything more than that will drain you of time, energy, finance and peace.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
The more I move in higher financial circles the more I realize that a lot black men with a lot of money don't want to date black women. Which would explain why women you think should be wifed are still on the market.
The bay area is sorta c00nville so I’m not surprised the well off black men are like that.