What yall think about black men going to Brazil?

Superstar
Daps
do these men help the afro-brazilians? do community service? donate to schools/scholarships? invest in businesses? i rarely hear about any care for their community, so i look down on it for that reason. it seems cac-ish to exploit the situation like that. besides feeling bad for the women idgaf.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
I don't, until topics like this one is posted LOL

It's like a fantasy to men to imagine themselves going and scooping up a foreign chick that will cater to their needs, but like someone else mentioned, how many of them have passports? Or know how to communicate in the most basic form of the language?

They treat these chicks like unicorns, without actually having any previous interactions or even experience dealing with them :mjlol:

I've spoken to men dating foreign women and generally speaking they are much more feminine, friendly and down to earth according to what i've been told. American women could learn a lot from foreign women......

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I've spoken to men dating foreign women and generally speaking they are much more feminine, friendly and down to earth according to what i've been told. American women could learn a lot from foreign women......
That's awesome. My family is actually from Colombia, I deal with other Afro-Latinos on a daily basis, and the same shyt they deal with from American women is the same shyt they deal with from foreign ones.

A lame is a lame regardless. Someone struggling over here isn't going to turn into "that dude" just because his geographical location changed.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
I agree most of these dudes just looking for another escape route but if you can't get girls here don't know how dudes going to magically become Don Juan in another country. smdh

I disagree. Men are going to other countries because like women want attention so do men. Men want to be acknowledged, validated and made to be important as well. In America the average black man doesn't feel the love and that's why he is expanding his options to Africa, Brazil, DR, ect. Also in other countries the women place more importance of a man being a good provider ect, while in America it's the opposite. Women care more about looks in North America above anything else. In America a man thought of as lame, can go to Africa and be considered highly desirable because the priorities are different.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Does corniness translate across cultures? That is the real question

What corny in North America isn't corny in Africa. I know that for a fact. I spoken to a man(facebook friend) who has retired and married a beautiful black woman from Africa. He told me straight up, they value education and what you're trying to do with your life over there and aren't impressed with the whole thug act. He's a man in his 40-50's so i take his word for it.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
That's awesome. My family is actually from Colombia, I deal with other Afro-Latinas on a daily basis, and the same shyt they deal with from American women is the same shyt they deal with from foreign ones.

Maybe so, but would you so being a foreigner that you looked at differently than someone who is a native just like in the states when a foreign man comes to visit.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Maybe so, but would you so being a foreigner that you looked at differently than someone who is a native just like in the states when a foreign man comes to visit.
I don't look at them differently, personally. A man is a man at the end of the day. Sure, they may have some different wants, opinions, etc. but they are generally more alike than not. The novelty of being "different" wears off quickly.

That's just me, though; I'm sure other women might have a completely different outlook.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
What corny in North America isn't corny in Africa. I know that for a fact. I spoken to a man(facebook friend) who has retired and married a beautiful black woman from Africa. He told me straight up, they value education and what you're trying to do with your life over there and aren't impressed with the whole thug act. He's a man in his 40-50's so i take his word for it.

They do. But just like a woman in America wants a well to do man, so do African women. And their view is much more warped because they think everybody is well to do in America.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
They do. But just like a woman in America wants a well to do man, so do African women. And their view is much more warped because they think everybody is well to do in America.
Speaking for a man's perspective I don't think American women care about if a man is well to do or not . Today American women only care about one things and that's looks and everything else is secondary. I can't comment on if African women's views are warped because I've never met one. I'll have to take your word for what it is when it comes to that one.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
That's awesome. My family is actually from Colombia, I deal with other Afro-Latinos on a daily basis, and the same shyt they deal with from American women is the same shyt they deal with from foreign ones.

A lame is a lame regardless. Someone struggling over here isn't going to turn into "that dude" just because his geographical location changed.
you speak spanish