What yall think about black men going to Brazil?

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You were actually responding to a quote that said American black women which you aren't one of just thought it was funny. I got what you were going for though but just had to fukk with you. Would it please me if you stayed away from "American" threads? Don't know have to get back to you on that :russ:

I'm sure you'll find a way in a few threads :russ:.
I will do my best to avoid the American threads..don't want you calling me out again:skip:.

What about all the good looking Canadian brehs travelling to brazil

Curve ball :mjpls:

Will it make you feel better if I said I cared?:leostare:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I don't, until topics like this one is posted LOL

It's like a fantasy to men to imagine themselves going and scooping up a foreign chick that will cater to their needs, but like someone else mentioned, how many of them have passports? Or know how to communicate in the most basic form of the language?

They treat these chicks like unicorns, without actually having any previous interactions or even experience dealing with them :mjlol:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

It's like a fantasy to men to imagine themselves going and scooping up a foreign chick that will cater to their needs, but like someone else mentioned, how many of them have passports? Or know how to speak even the most basic of Portuguese? They treat these chicks like unicorns, without actually having any previous interactions or even experience dealing with them.
I agree most of these dudes just looking for another escape route but if you can't get girls here don't know how dudes going to magically become Don Juan in another country. smdh

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

It's like a fantasy to men to imagine themselves going and scooping up a foreign chick that will cater to their needs, but like someone else mentioned, how many of them have passports? Or know how to communicate in the most basic form of the language?

They treat these chicks like unicorns, without actually having any previous interactions or even experience dealing with them :mjlol:
I have a passport

But I'm going for the cultural experience and not to get laid

Getting laid is not issue where I need to travel 1000km away

I'm more interested for the learning experience and to enhance my mind

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The power of foreign currency.
So basically some of these dudes just wish they could ball with American dollars to trick off just the same? I'm not surprised and have said the same before. Dudes just need to step their $$$ making up if they just want to be tricks lol. I just wish cats would be honest and stop hiding behind silly stuff like they can't find a woman for them like they are sooooooooo unique. I feel the same about both genders though when they kicking that stupid stuff though.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
So basically some of these dudes just wish they could ball with American dollars to trick off just the same? I'm not surprised and have said the same before. Dudes just need to step their $$$ making up if they just want to be tricks lol. I just wish cats would be honest and stop hiding behind silly stuff like they can't find a woman for them like they are sooooooooo unique. I feel the same about both genders though when they kicking that stupid stuff though.
Breh I went to DR 80 percent of dudes were buying p*ssy

Me being the smart nikla..I just chilled with females from USA and Canada who were on vcay
At least I don't gotta pay to play

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Breh I went to DR 80 percent of dudes were buying p*ssy

Me being the smart nikla..I just chilled with females from USA and Canada who were on vcay
At least I don't gotta pay to play
I don't get it esp when your in a city that has these women albeit Americanized most times already. If it happens on vacay cool but I'm not going on vacation specifically for it though and definitely not paying for it in that way. If we vibe and I buy you a drink or something but actually paying like a John nah son

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I don't get it esp when your in a city that has these women albeit Americanized most times already. If it happens on vacay cool but I'm not going on vacation specifically for it though and definitely not paying for it in that way. If we vibe and I buy you a drink or something but actually paying like a John nah son
Nikkas are paying 20 dollar American to smash tahiry type females

I can understand if your look is not up to par

But still