What wrestling podcasts do you listen to?

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Grilling JR is great. He gives the best behind the scenes account of wrestling period. He not biased, u know he tellin da truth because he was in da front office AND on camera.

Arn- he drops great behind the scenes info on wrestling and give his honest critique of wrestlers n promoters. I love his stories about being an agent in WWE and critiquing their decisions on pushing certain talent

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I listen to Something to Wrestle With Bruce Prichard, but I might stop. There's nothing new or noteworthy being added to it anymore. I think they've exhausted everything that Prichard can talk about.

I just started listening to the Arn Show, which is alright.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I listen to Something to Wrestle With Bruce Prichard, but I might stop. There's nothing new or noteworthy being added to it anymore. I think they've exhausted everything that Prichard can talk about.

I just started listening to the Arn Show, which is alright.
I made the switch from Something to Wrestle With to JR's. He was around NWA and WWF and he's way more candid about why decisions were made and in calling out dumb shyt that happened.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
JR talking real shyt on the King of the Ring episode of WWF taking gimmicks that worked elsewhere and changing them when they join. Around the 86 minute mark

:salute:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
andreas hale (friend of the new day/black combat sports analyst) schooling meltzer on race in wrestling.