What wrestling podcasts do you listen to?

Token Moltisanti

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Central
I mess with Steve and Larson, other podcasts I’ve tried i didn’t really like their personalities or they just complained about shyt the whole time.

Daps
"Cheap Heat" w/ Peter Rosenberg & Stat Guy Greg "Its the shoot arrow...baby"

Sam Roberts

Joe Cronin (just his hottake on a hot angle ala Sasha heel turn, AEW, etc)

Bruce Blitz was the shyt back in the day

Dalyxman on Youtube (black dude)

i guess these dont all count as podcasts, just youtubers :yeshrug:

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Talk is Jericho - when he was a guest or topic I wanna hear

Steve Austin Show - when he has a guest I wanna hear

E&C's Pod of Awesomeness - when they have a guest or topic I wanna hear
Something to Wrestle With - every week :salute:
83 Weeks - every week :salute:
Grilling JR - every week :salute:
What Happened When - every week :salute:

X-Pac 12360 - when he has a topic or guest I wanna hear

The Payoff Podcast - just started this one. I'll listen to it when they breakdown a match I'm interested in. The Eddie vs Brock and Raven vs Dreamer are the one's I've downloaded so far

I listen to these at work so the longer these shows the better :mjlit:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I like Talk Is Jericho when the conspiracy theorists/flat earthers come on. He's a fun interviewer with them.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
I have Austin, Jericho, JR, and Prichard in rotation. I don’t listen to them weekly; only when they have a topic or guest I’m interested in.
Even just listening is a job in itself. Sometimes these podcasts run for over 2 fukking hours long lmao. That's almost 5-6 hours for 3 podcasts. I ain't got time for that.:picard:

I'm so glad Steve took a break because his two podcasts is all I could handle until he went on hiatus. I'm here for everything Stone Cold but even I have a limit.:mjlol::mjcry:

Lokozuna

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Solomonster Sounds Off
Cheap Heat
The Taz Show
The Chris Van Vilet Show
The Wade Keller Pro Wrestling Podcast

Occasionally I'll listen to Stone Cold, Chris Jericho, and Edge and Christians podcast depending on the guest.

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
R.I.P. to the wrestling episodes on Brian Campbell's State of Combat podcast. The WK14 review episode was CLASSIC.

Getting Over: Relatively new podcast with Adam Silverstein...he really only covers WWE, AEW and New Japan...but he's generally fair....doesn't seem to have any axes to grind...and some of his booking ideas in contrast to what WWE actually does are SPOT ON. He's at his best when he's alongside Jack Crosby.

Cheap Heat: It's not as good since "the shoot era" is over now b/c Vince is throwing checks his way again. But the "maje" and "repug" schtick is funny.

AEW Unrestricted: hour long interviews with various AEW talent. Schiavone and Aubrey basically getting origin stories out of the Codys' and the Moxleys of the world.

Jim Cornette experience....GOTDAMN he hates EVERYTHING. But he has an endless wealth of wrestling knowledge and he's hilarious. 4 hour long episodes every Friday, though.

Jim Cornette's Drive Thru...not as long as JCE...he answers random questions from fans. Hateful and hilarious.

Hall of Fame w/ Booker T: He pretty much NEVER will criticize WWE. He pretty much always criticizes AEW. But he's funny, he's always telling stories about the old days, he's a legit booker/trainer so he knows what he's talking about, and he throws some MMA/Boxing talk in for good measure.

New Day Feel the Power: GREAT podcast. Hilarious. Great stories. You really get a feel of what they go through as professional wrestlers at all levels. Only 45 minutes. Could be longer.

What Happened When w/ Conrad and Schivone: Great podcast. Schiavone is the Bob Saget of professional wrestling. Some of the stories that dude tells about being on the road in the day is just......

Something to Wrestle: Haven't listened in a while. I'm on like....the Rockers' episode, IIRC.

That announcer from AEW just started a new pod on AEW's YT channel...."Thank You For Being a Friend"...I'll listen to the 1st episode just off the strength of the golden girls reference and Scorpio Sky being the 1st guest.

I listen to wrestling and MMA podcasts more than I do music......what have I become? :wow:

Good looks on those black wrasslin' podcasts, tho.