What wrestling podcasts do you listen to?

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I have Austin, Jericho, JR, and Prichard in rotation. I don’t listen to them weekly; only when they have a topic or guest I’m interested in.

Pretty much. And sometimes I listen to busted open. But a lot of the ones names are THE worst, most of them do nothing but shyt on the product and go off of meltzers or whoever’s tabloid rumors as facts and based their opinions on them.

Are there any made by black people?

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
The Lapsed Fan. I discovered them through their reading of the script for the Vince biopic.

The level of depth they go to for some of the episodes is insane

When they're on - the comedy is genius. They somehow managed to get a clip of Pat Patterson saying 'What's up, boss?' for their Vince bits. :ohhh:

They popped me with their bit about Hogan and Savage kayfabing each other about reading the Observer, but the Christmas special last year where they did a reading of 'Home Alone' as various wrestlers (Stone Cold as Kevin McAlister and Vince and Patterson as The Wet Bandits) was :laff::laff::laff:

I rock with Post Wrestling.

Eastern Lariat on occasion, and What Happened When

Yes!

The Corner w/Andreas Hale - they cover MMA and Boxing too, but do a solid bit on wrestling every week. They hosted the panel on diversity in wrestling at Starrcast.
Mega Ran has one - I put it on time out because they went weeks without him being on it :why:

Same for 'Wrasslerap' :unimpressed:
Shane Strickland had a good one, but that died when he went to the 'E :francis:

Stevie Ray's 'Stand Up For Greatness' was straight fukkery, but he stopped doing it.:mjcry:

Last edited:

Apex

Banned
Daps
The Lapsed Fan. I discovered them through their reading of the script for the Vince biopic.

The level of depth they go to for some of the episodes is insane

When they're on - the comedy is genius. They somehow managed to get a clip of Pat Patterson saying 'What's up, boss?' for their Vince bits. :ohhh:

They popped me with their bit about Hogan and Savage kayfabing each other about reading the Observer, but the Christmas special last year where they did a reading of 'Home Alone' as various wrestlers (Stone Cold as Kevin McAlister and Vince and Patterson as The Wet Bandits) was :laff::laff::laff:

I rock with Post Wrestling.

Eastern Lariat on occasion, and What Happened When

Yes!

The Corner w/Andreas Hale - they cover MMA and Boxing too, but do a solid bit on wrestling every week. They hosted the panel on diversity in wrestling at Starrcast.
Mega Ran has one - I put it on time out because they went weeks without him being on it :why:

Same for 'Wrasslerap' :unimpressed:
Shane Strickland had a good one, but that died when he went to the 'E :francis:

Stevie Ray's 'Stand Up For Greatness' was straight fukkery, but he stopped doing it.:mjcry:
Surprised to see so much post wrestling on the thread

I didnt know they were this popular

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

I live in Toronto - they used to be on the radio here after PPV's when I was driving home from my bredrin's place, so I just followed them to the LAW Podcasts and then onto Post.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Tried a few NJPW podcasts lately but they didn't hold my attention.

Used to listen to the Prichard and Bischoff podcasts but got tired of the duck tales and juelzing from both and stooge talk from Bruce. Conrad also began to grate on my nerves. Shows became formulaic and boring and they've covered all there is to cover.

Might check a few of the ones you guys have listed provided they do retro stuff or have episodes about non-WWE companies.

I sometimes listen to Jericho, but only when there's a musician I'm interested in. I don't care about his opinion on rasslin.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Tell us more about Konnan
I only listen for Konnan. I used to rock with MLW heavy with him, Court and MSL. This is not as good but it has its moments. Disco inferno is a huge troll who almost makes it unlistenable. I've actually skipped the last few episodes.

Last edited:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Solomonster, Post Wrestling, Jericho/Austin depending on their guests, does Chris Vlan Vliet count, it's just the audio from his YouTube interviews?

I listen to them, it's a shame that their YouTube numbers ain't popping as much as they used to.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Pretty much. And sometimes I listen to busted open. But a lot of the ones names are THE worst, most of them do nothing but shyt on the product and go off of meltzers or whoever’s tabloid rumors as facts and based their opinions on them.

Besides the ones mentioned by @PlayerNinety_Nine, RNC Radio also has a wrestling podcast.

The A Show: The A Show

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know a lot of people are gonna hate him and say he's corny but I listen to Sam Roberts' podcast from time to time

It's mostly cause I agree with him about being positive and having a podcast as a fan, instead of your whole show revolving around shytting on the product and talking about how much it sucks.
Stop watching if it's so bad.

I usually stop the episode when he starts talking about AEW though, his bias makes him say and do that dum shyt.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I usually stop the episode when he starts talking about AEW though, his bias makes him say and do that dum shyt.

What's up with this?

Is he shytting on AEW or stanning them?

I know he's a WWE stooge so i wouldn't think he'd stan them.

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's up with this?

Is he shytting on AEW or stanning them?

I know he's a WWE stooge so i wouldn't think he'd stan them.

I think part of it is he doesn't like how much people are over-hyping AEW and shytting on the E, so he overcompensates

Then he does shyt like
When AEW had its first PPV, instead of just talking about it he says 'i already talked about it on patreon' and he just has someone on to analyze an old ECW ppv.

So it's subtle but whatever, guess he just scared theyll stop having him on the pre-show panels