What wrestling podcasts do you listen to?

Apex

Banned
Daps
this thread was made before but im assuming people's podcast lineup changed

for me:

post wrestling (such good coverage and insight, shoutout to john pollock and wai ting)

observer sometimes

occasionally sam roberts depending on who he interviews

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Da7Fc7-VwAAGmRP.jpg

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Black wrasslin podcast
Keeping it 100
Solomonster
Tights and Fights when open Mike Eagle hosts

I haven't listened to a Conrad show in a while. Prichard's Vince yes man schtick and the whole "it wasn't a rib" got old. 83 weeks is trash because Bischoff is straight:duck:. Never gave the Schiavone show enough of a chance.

Apex

Banned
Daps
Black wrasslin podcast
Keeping it 100
Solomonster
Tights and Fights when open Mike Eagle hosts

I haven't listened to a Conrad show in a while. Prichard's Vince yes man schtick and the whole "it wasn't a rib" got old. 83 weeks is trash because Bischoff is straight:duck:. Never gave the Schiavone show enough of a chance.
Tell us more about Konnan

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
I got Post Wrestling, Solomonster and Figure 4 Daily on heavy rotation. I don't mind JDfromNY occasionally but the screaming gets old after a while.

I'm heavy on Bryan & Vinny's retro Raw review because Bryan Alvarez is just fukking funny to listen to, even when he's not being funny :russ:.

"Listen here, buddy :beli:"

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
Solomonster & Simon Miller weekly. Steve and Larson from time to time. Used to listen to DC & KC and some videos on the NoDQ channel but both are filled with racists :scust:

I listen to the whatculture and cultaholic podcast in addition to some of they videos too.

I used to listen to Stevie Ray's podcast, shyt was COMEDY. But I think he just stopped doing it idk.