What Would You Do With Bryan Danielson When He Returns?

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
As it stands, Jon Moxley, Wheeler Yuta, and Cesaro all hold championships. Danielson, who is the most accomplished wrestler in the group, can't be the only one without a title. If the Unwashed, Uncharacteristic, and the Uncoiffed all have belts, then surely Danielson should also have one.
The question is how Danielson gets his belt and the BCC becomes AEW's version of the 4 Horsemen or The Hurt Business (r.i.p.).
How would you book Danielson winning some gold?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The best story would be for him to try to "one up" his stablemates and go after the IWGP Title. But timing isn't on their side to go for that angle (by the time he finally challenges for it, one of the BBC members would've lost a belt, most likely).

It seems they are doing a revenge angle with him against the JAS and that might pivot to a feud with Eddie (the fukk up he can't stand that put him in the mess against JAS).

I wonder if they build to Dragon vs Jericho at All Out or him vs Eddie.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The best story would be for him to try to "one up" his stwblemstes and go after the IWGP Title. But timing isn't on their side to go for that angle (by the time he finally challenges for it, one of the BBC member would've lost a belt, most likely).

It seems they are doing a revenge angle with him against the JAS and that might pivot to a feud with Eddie (the fukk up he can't stand that put him in the mess against JAS).

I wonder if the build to Dragon vs Jericó at All Out or him vs Eddie.
Hopefully neither, The last thing he needs is to be in some bum ass streetfight with Eddie Kingston

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Hopefully neither, The last thing he needs is to be in some bum ass streetfight with Eddie Kingston
I guess it depends on how fast they go through the JAS stuff and if Eddie is through with them or they do one final match with him and Jericho (Loser Leaves Town? there's no a lot more gimmicks they can do at this point) at the PPV.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The best story would be for him to try to "one up" his stablemates and go after the IWGP Title. But timing isn't on their side to go for that angle (by the time he finally challenges for it, one of the BBC members would've lost a belt, most likely).

I wonder if they build to Dragon vs Jericho at All Out or him vs Eddie.

The what now, breh? :dame: