What would Jesus think of Joel Osteen's $325,000 Ferrari?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Jesus-facepalm.jpg

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I personally blame the congregation, it just shows how people don't even bother trying to study the bibles and interpret the lessons in that shyt. This nikka clearly a charlatan and the very book he preaches to people literally identifies that man and people still come. He only going to get richer when the economy collapse

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Jesus would say that ain’t none of his business and quit pocket watching.

Luke 12:13, 14 - Someone in the crowd said to him, “Teacher, tell my brother to divide the inheritance with me.”
Jesus replied, “Man, who appointed me a judge or an arbiter between you two?”

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
I love The Most High and The Bible, but I’d be the first to tell you that the vast majority of church pastors and preachers are pimps.
:francis:

I haven’t been inside of a “church” in years. We study and have church at home. Now, there are some good and genuine pastors out there, but it isn’t common (not in my experience). This is ESPECIALLY true in mega churches. They run those places like legit corporations with board members, CEO’s, etc.. Church leadership sleeping with and taking advantage of members. It’s just a big mess.

Also, The Sabbath is truly from Friday sundown to Saturday sundown. NOT Sunday. Much of what they’re teaching isn’t true or biblical neither.

Last edited: