What would it take to make the Arcadium as popular as the Locker Room or the Booth?

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
I don't want it to be popular like The L Room and Booth. I like it just like this.

Yeah, when you think about it, more traffic turns into more polluted conversations sometimes. More work for the mods, and plus, it kills the experience if it's happening all the time. The L Room is cool because it's where you go to see shyt pop off, and The Booth is... The Booth, so you don't really worry about it too much.

But if people want more activity in this section, I'd say that more (quality) threads being made more frequently would be a step in the right direction. :ehh:

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
TSC asked for recognition and popularity and not only did it get attract weirder posters but as a whole it took a step back in quality posting from its SOHH days.

The arcadium needs a name change if anything thats all.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
most of y'all straight hardcore gaming nerds, nikkas can't relate to dropping 200+ hours on wack ass games like Persona 5

And you all still clowning each other on Xbox vs Playstation, shyt is middle school level corny but most of y'all still on that which shows lame you is